Read Scott Puhac's full review
Pros and Cons
- Reliable - I don't receive many direct phone calls, but when I do I can be sure they'll pop up on my screen.
- Ease of use - Very easy to make and receive calls.
- Convenient - I can listen to and save my voicemails straight from the app.
- Clunky UI in some areas - Settings for example. You have to drop down boxes to get to your audio settings. This is time consuming while trying to fix your audio devices.
- No easy way to switch audio devices.
- No 'universal' text box to type a number in to dial. You have to click a tab. I sometimes type the number in the 'What's on your mind' box accidentally.