- Automated bid adjustments for PPC campaigns. Manual bid strategies can be tedious to manage. MatchCraft's bidding system helps improve click throughs while keeping the click costs pretty low.
- The report generation features of the platform MatchCraft platform are easy to use and provide actionable data from campaigns. PDF reports require only a few clicks and there is also an interactive dashboard that gives all the key metrics in a graphical format. Both features are customizable.
- User management is a breeze in the MatchCraft platform. You can add, edit, activate, deactivate, and change the permissions as needed.
- Not all Google/Bing features are available through the MatchCraft platform. Since they are limited to what is available in the API some features like video campaign management and specific app targeting are missing.
- Customized report scheduling is not yet available for each campaign and the automated reports can only be sent to one email address. Additional recipients have to be sent their's manually.
- Reports can take a little time to be generated. Not more than 1 minute but it can slow you down if you have multiple reports to send.
MatchCraft Scorecard Summary
MatchCraft Advantage is a search engine marketing (SEM) platform for managing many paid advertising campaigns at once, ideally for agencies managing campaigns for a number of small to midsize businesses with their local marketing efforts. To that end it automates many elements of running Google Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns and offers bidding suggestions via Matchcraft's proprietary algorithms. AdVantage Display is a built in set of tools for targeted display ads, and AdVantage Remarketing handles, quite unsurprisingly, remarketing efforts, so visitors continue to see your companies' ads wherever they may browse.
Based in Santa Monica, CA, Matchcraft has been around since 1998 and presently boasts customers around the globe operating in 20 nations and in 12 languages. Beyond the platform, MatchCraft offers training and implementation help and continued support via dedicated account managers and "campaign performance specialist" assistance, if these should be desired.
MatchCraft Technical Details