Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Connect to traditional data sources (92)9.292%
- Testing and debugging (83)9.292%
- Simple transformations (93)9.090%
- Complex transformations (92)7.979%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Matillion, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. According to the vendor, only Matillion is purpose-built for Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, and Google BigQuery enabling businesses to achieve new levels of simplicity, speed, scale, and savings.
Users can develop custom Transformation jobs by combining Filters, Joins, Aggregates, Calculators, Ranks, as well as more complex transformations such as Rankings, window calculations, and change-detection by dragging and dropping these onto a canvas GUI. Use Orchestration features to automate ETL workflows with scheduling, notifications and alerting, and control flow.
Once jobs are built, run them with component level validation and data sampling. For any custom or unique needs, Matillion also has Bash and Python Script components to give users extensibility and flexibility.
Shared Job templates, Dynamic and Grid variables, and Version control help development teams share resources across Matillion instance.
Enterprise customers gain additional auditing and permissions, automatic job documentation, data lineage and more. Learn more about enterprise features here.
Each product comes with a set of warehouse specific features to help users get the most out of the platform. Their Product Feature pages on matillion.com provides more information.
- Supported: Connect to traditional data sources
- Supported: Connecto to Big Data and NoSQL
- Supported: Simple transformations
- Supported: Complex transformations
- Supported: Business rules and workflow
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Testing and debugging
1. Connectors: It offers various connectors option but isn't full proof which we will be looking forward as we grow.
2. Scalability: As usage increase, we want Matillion system to be more stable.