Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MATLAB, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
IBM SPSS Statistics
SAS Advanced Analytics
Azure AI (Cortana)
IBM SPSS Modeler
SAS Enterprise Guide
SAP Predictive Analytics
- Matrix operations
- Numerical methods
- A bit of a learning curve, especially for those just learning to program
- Error messages could be more informative
- Ease of use
- Helps students gain a richer understanding of mathematical concepts
- Aids in problem visualization
- Easy to use way of finding numerical solutions to differential equations
- Anything dealing with matrix operations
- Basic programming
- Debugging (some error messages are not very helpful)
- Less code can be done by writing many operations.
- Different library support.
- Installation files take up too much space on the computer.
- The computer becomes very slow when MATLAB is on.
- All plugins should be free.
- It allowed me to do my operations by writing less code.
- It enabled me to quickly print with image processing libraries.
- It allowed me to draw in 2D and 3D.
- It allowed me to quickly solve very complex problems.
- Latest version include support of deep and machine learning.
- Various tool box for processing and work in various fields.
- Medical image enhancement is one of major use in MATLAB.
- Need improvement in learning module.
- The support for previous version is not available for new version users.
- The signal processing tool box need major changes.
- MATLAB has a great impact on production team as codes are really easy to develop.
- The files can be easily shared no dependency and easily run by anyone.
- Direct support available and big community.
- Riverbed Modeler and Docker
- Easy to use and detect mistakes
- There's a lot of documentation about almost anything
- It's full of Apps with a wide range of options
- The forums and help platforms are really useful and full of people willing to help
- Great debugger
- GUIs could be better/prettier
- Some of the apps are not well explained or are not as user-friendly as the could be
- There are some port configuration bugs when connecting to Arduino that could be fixed
- It was actually used for an intern project so it had no impact on our business objectives, except when achieving building an ECG
- arduino, geany and Anaconda
- Finding mistakes when coding
- Neural Nets
- Long iterations