Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Chat (33)9.696%
- Discussions (31)9.696%
- Mobile Access (30)9.494%
- Notifications (33)9.494%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Mattermost, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
- The Guide to Developer Productivity is based on the findings of a survey of over 300 developers, as well as an assessment of the software development landscape to uncover key trends, points of interest, and challenges facing developer teams in 2022.
- Mattermost offers a purpose-built collaboration platform designed for development workflows. Their platform helps teams plan, organize, and run software development projects, while integrating with communication and collaboration tools.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
- The system console feature to manage all users.
- Different groups can be formed easily and the privacy is amazing.
- Flexibility to post big images, attachments is really cool.
- The options we look for should be more easily available with a change in its interface.
- Group deletion is still a big task. It should be easily available to all users.
- Managing all things at one place is the biggest asset of Mattermost.
- Assigning tasks to subordinates and then getting notifications after work is done is so cool.
- Getting out of office messages is very helpful when you want urgent work done and the person is on leave. You get to know this from OOO messages.
- Handling Projects
- Interacting privately with any individual.
- Assigning tasks to a group of team members in one go.
- Testing some products launched internally.
- Giving minute to minute projects updates.
- DevOps is the main platform to be used.
- Interacting with support department during WFH.
- HIPAA-compliant messaging.
- Notification system.
- Private messaging.
- Visual interface could look cleaner.
- The transition from another messaging software was not easy.
- Positively improves communication within our company.
- HIPAA compliant communication.
- Quick and easy communication with team members.
- Clean and user friendly software.
- Fun chat with emoji's
- Reference different articles within the chat