mAuthor by Learnetic is a combination of an authoring tool and a cloud-based e-development platform. Addressed directly to publishers, it allows the creation of accessible, WCAG-compliant resources, fully interactive e-content supporting adaptive learning and the Big Data system. Its WYSIWYG…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
3 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
- Supported: MOBILE READY - The created eContent is run by the mAuthor’s HTML5 based Player, making it accessible on modern mobile devices with various screen resolutions.
- Supported: ONLINE & OFFLINE - Created eContent can be accessed online via an Internet browser or exported to run offline on desktop or mobile devices.
- Supported: OPEN ARCHITECTURE - With open XML data formats, open source code HTML5 player, dedicated API, and java-based scripts it is possible to expand the functionality of existing modules or to create new ones.
- Supported: EPUBLISHING ENVIRONMENT - Organizes the workflow and cooperation of Project Team members having different roles in the Content development process.
- Supported: WYSIWYG DESIGNING - Visual content development and editing mode – What You See Is What You Get – driving design work that is quick and accurate.
- Supported: SAAS MODEL - No need for installation or local hosting, mAuthor is a fully Cloud based authoring tool delivered and licensed in the Software-as-a-Service model.
- Supported: ADAPTIVE LEARNING - With reporting and feed-backing capabilities enables the creation of highly adaptive content that adjusts to actual learners’ abilities.
- Supported: RAPID CONTENT DEVELOPMENT - A large number of flexible templates, ready-made modules, and pre-defined activities make mAuthor a perfect solution to create large-scale projects with tight timeframes.
- Supported: TECH SUPPORT - Support Staff is present to help users achieve goals and solve any problems encountered.
- Supported: CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT - mAuthor is regularly updated with extra features, new modules & activities making it always at the edge of arising technologies.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||MULTILANGUAGE SUPPORT (including non-latin alphabets and writing styles)|