Read all reviews
We are currently using Maxwell Health to manager our annual open enrollment for benefits, as well as for new employee enrollment into …
We use Maxwell Health to manage our current benefits that the company offers. It is used across the whole organization for all employees. …
All employees are set up with a Maxwell Health self-serve account when they join the company. It allows them to see what benefits are …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Maxwell Health, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Boston-based Maxwell Health offers their specialized benefits administration platform and marketplace for a shopping-like experience of plan selection and benefits enrollment.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Maxwell Health does a very good job of providing employees the useful information they need to make an informed decision regarding their benefits. This includes pricing and benefit plan summaries.
- The form approval workflow allows employees to complete necessary forms from a location of their choice. This means that they can make more informed decisions in an environment that may includes other decision makers, reduces the need to bring sensitive personal information to the workplace, and can be done at a time that is convenient for their schedule.
- Maxwell Health provides a place to post information that employees may need from time to time. This includes information on benefits, instructional information for completing forms and an employee handbook.
- I would like a greater ability to attach files to an employee record to create an electronic personnel file. This include benefit enrollment forms to others forms attached through a scanning function.
- The approval workflow can be cumbersome at times as a small change will trigger the form being returned to the employee for their approval and thus resetting the approval process. I understand this is necessary, but it is a delay when the change is small and doesn't effect the benefit selection process.
- Greater portability of information with more providers through EDI feeds would be helpful.
- Creates Uniformity
- Ease of Use
- Helps answer any questions about benefits
- It does not display all the details
- Could have more visible contact information
- The mobile platform is not as easy to use
- Ease of Use.
- Ability to run admin reports on benefits and costs.
- It will make your open enrollment paper free!
- The reporting takes some getting used to, but it is robust.
- ACA reporting data file is HUGE, a lot to look through.
- Admin email alerts are not super specific.