July 07, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
Read Samuel Boyle's full review
Pros and Cons
- Excellent protection of all internet connected assets on our VPN.
- Constant updates of needed security patches that ensure our network and systems are protected from current and emerging/potential threats.
- Prompt and reliable customer service that provides needed answers and expertise in a crisis.
- Strategic whitepapers on emerging cyber threats and McAfee solutions to resolve them before they become a problem for my team or our clients.
- Updates while always current and valuable occur very often and need to be administered constantly if your systems administrators do not schedule them on a regular basis.
- Depending on your system it can be a resource burden when running in the background.
- Interface can be difficult to navigate at times for non-experienced users.