Load time/data access (6)
List quality (6)
Advanced search (6)
Identification of new leads (6)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MediaRadar, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Sales enablement platforms customized for media & ad tech companies to help you close more deals.
The vendor states MediaRadar offers comprehensive ad analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, social media, print and more. Our 2,200+ clients enjoy unmatched quality and award-winning customer service to help them identify new prospects, create bulletproof pitches, and grow their business.
MediaRadar also offers custom solutions and data licensing for use in market research, sales intelligence, ad compliance, and equity markets.
- Supported: Advanced search
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Ideal customer targeting
- Supported: LinkedIn integration
- Supported: Load time/data access
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Company information
- Supported: Industry information
- Supported: Lead qualification process
- Supported: Smart lists and recommendations
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Company/business profiles
- Supported: News updates
- Supported: Alerts and reminders
- Supported: Filters and segmentation
- They sold us well.
- Data is mostly invalid and out of date. We had to look for a new solution.
- Customer service is terrible.
- Their legal team is aggressive and borderline abusive.
- Client-agency relationships: Which agency represents which clients.
- Creative examples from real ads.
- They don't capture smaller media spenders.
- Numbers/media spends are often super low - MR only measures where they have access and don't assume another spend.
- Very simple to use.
- Lots of data on media agencies and media spend.
- Very good customer service.
- I think the user interface could use improvement.
- Would be nice to have more accurate phone # information.
- Could be updated more frequently.
- Tracks media spent from advertisers and brands.
- It provides insights into a brands past campaigns and company outlook.
- Provides location details for media agencies.
- Further customizability when generating reports.
- Gauges client budgets
- Keeps up with competitors
- Creates mock ups for clients
- Could be more user-friendly
- Could be less costly
- One of the strengths of Media Radar is that it has a lot of brands in the database. The big money spenders are there, along with smaller brands and startups. This is helpful when I'm looking for information for smaller brands, because I cannot say the same about other products I use.
- The contact information is super organized and the site overall is very user-friendly.
- For some brands, no contacts are listed. This is really the only thing I believe Media Radar could improve on. Again, I'm primarily using it to pull contacts so that is an important feature to me.