Reviews (1-4 of 4)
November 01, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
I use Media Radar as a sales tool to search for leads. I work for a media company, and we have recently started looking for advertising partners, and media radar is a great tool to find the right contacts in this space. It's not as extensive as other databases, but it's extremely tailored to media and advertising.
- Very simple to use.
- Lots of data on media agencies and media spend.
- Very good customer service.
- I think the user interface could use improvement.
- Would be nice to have more accurate phone # information.
- Could be updated more frequently.
Read David Willette's full review
If you're looking for contacts and leads in the media and advertising space, this is a very useful tool. I only have the light version, so I only have access to contact information, which is good for our budget. It makes it very easy to find the right people to get in touch with on media and advertising opportunities. If you pay more, you also get good info on their spend, spending categories, and spending periods.
October 12, 2019
Media Radar is currently used by the business development team, research team, and marketing team.
- Tracks media spent from advertisers and brands.
- It provides insights into a brands past campaigns and company outlook.
- Provides location details for media agencies.
- Further customizability when generating reports.
Read this authenticated review
It is a fantastic tool for prospecting clients. Personally, it serves as a trove for a company/brand media spending budget.
November 23, 2018
We use MediaRadar to watch our competitors. We use it to see what our clients are buying from our competitors, what their campaigns look like, what they are paying, and what months of the year these clients have the biggest budgets. We also use it to make mock-ups of what clients ads would look like on our website.
Read Cassidy Ebert's full review
MediaRadar is a great tool for any company that has major competitors in the business that they want to keep up with. It is also great for people whose clients use both their services as well as competitors services because you can see what they like about each and cater to that.
September 15, 2017
A large majority of our organization uses Media Radar. Personally, my team and I use it to locate brand contacts. I have not really used Media Radar for any other purpose. I search for brands and am able to pull the brand contacts. Sometimes I take a look at the media spend as well and where brands are putting their money.
- One of the strengths of Media Radar is that it has a lot of brands in the database. The big money spenders are there, along with smaller brands and startups. This is helpful when I'm looking for information for smaller brands, because I cannot say the same about other products I use.
- The contact information is super organized and the site overall is very user-friendly.
- For some brands, no contacts are listed. This is really the only thing I believe Media Radar could improve on. Again, I'm primarily using it to pull contacts so that is an important feature to me.
Read this authenticated review
I sound like a broken record, but Media Radar is very well suited for finding contact information for different brands. Additionally, you can see a brand's media spend and what they have put their money towards. To dive even deeper, you can see trends in what a brand has done in terms of its media spend, what has seemed to work for them, etc.