Media Radar is a sales intelligence software solution offered by Media Radar.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/oW/WV/SHMQAGI2SRE7.jpegGreat program!We use MediaRadar to watch our competitors. We use it to see what our clients are buying from our competitors, what their campaigns look like, what they are paying, and what months of the year these clients have the biggest budgets. We also use it to make mock-ups of what clients ads would look like on our website.,Gauges client budgets Keeps up with competitors Creates mock ups for clients,Could be more user-friendly Could be less costly,9,Helps with leads Gives us the edge over competitors Makes our job easier,TriNet, Google Drive, Google Forms, Google Hangouts, Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet), Sailthru, Salesforce.com, Salesforce Mobile (formerly Salesforce1 Mobile App), OpenX and ClearSlide,None,Google Drive, ClearSlide, TriNet, OpenX, Sailthru, Slack, Salesforce.com, Salesforce Mobile (formerly Salesforce1 Mobile App), Google AnalyticsMedia Radar - the greatest source for locating brand contact informationA large majority of our organization uses Media Radar. Personally, my team and I use it to locate brand contacts. I have not really used Media Radar for any other purpose. I search for brands and am able to pull the brand contacts. Sometimes I take a look at the media spend as well and where brands are putting their money.,One of the strengths of Media Radar is that it has a lot of brands in the database. The big money spenders are there, along with smaller brands and startups. This is helpful when I'm looking for information for smaller brands, because I cannot say the same about other products I use. The contact information is super organized and the site overall is very user-friendly.,For some brands, no contacts are listed. This is really the only thing I believe Media Radar could improve on. Again, I'm primarily using it to pull contacts so that is an important feature to me.,9,Since I use Media Radar to locate brand information as well as contacts for outreach, it has positively impacted the amount of opportunities my organization receives.,Winmo,As far as I know, we do not generate any reports with Media Radar.,Winmo, NetSuite
Media Radar

Media Radar Reviews

Media Radar
Filter 2 vetted Media Radar reviews and ratings
Cassidy Ebert profile photo
November 23, 2018

Media Radar Review: "Great program!"

• Gauges client budgets
  • Keeps up with competitors
  • Creates mock ups for clients
  • Could be more user-friendly
  • Could be less costly
MediaRadar is a great tool for any company that has major competitors in the business that they want to keep up with. It is also great for people whose clients use both their services as well as competitors services because you can see what they like about each and cater to that.
Read Cassidy Ebert's full review
September 15, 2017

Review: "Media Radar - the greatest source for locating brand contact information"

• One of the strengths of Media Radar is that it has a lot of brands in the database. The big money spenders are there, along with smaller brands and startups. This is helpful when I'm looking for information for smaller brands, because I cannot say the same about other products I use.
  • The contact information is super organized and the site overall is very user-friendly.
  • For some brands, no contacts are listed. This is really the only thing I believe Media Radar could improve on. Again, I'm primarily using it to pull contacts so that is an important feature to me.
I sound like a broken record, but Media Radar is very well suited for finding contact information for different brands. Additionally, you can see a brand's media spend and what they have put their money towards. To dive even deeper, you can see trends in what a brand has done in terms of its media spend, what has seemed to work for them, etc.

Media Radar Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (2)
Identification of new leads (2)
List quality (2)
9.4
List upload/download (1)
Ideal customer targeting (1)
Load time/data access (2)
Contact information (2)
Company information (2)
Industry information (2)
9.6
Lead qualification process (2)
10.0
Smart lists and recommendations (1)
Company/business profiles (2)
Alerts and reminders (1)
Data hygiene (2)
6.7
Automatic data refresh (1)
Tags (1)
Filters and segmentation (2)

About Media Radar

Media Radar is a sales intelligence software solution offered by Media Radar.