Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Easy to use platform with a full feature set.
- Responsive and helpful customer support.
- Scalable and flexible environment.
- Affordable and reasonable price points.
- There are often errors with automatic updates and management of 3rd party tools including software such as Plesk.
- I think the communication options could be improved. It isn't as easy to set up alerts as you would want.
- Your plans are grandfathered so you are somewhat stuck with an old plan.
- Great user interface.
- Great performance.
- Creating a Wordpress website is very easy.
- We had some issues changing static files (like robots.txt) since it was cached by the server.
- Had some stability issues with one of our websites.
- It's not cheap if you compare it to other great services.
Media Temple IaaS Cloud Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Media Temple IaaS Cloud?
Media Temple in Culver City, California offers managed hosting services. Users can choose from managed services for AWS, self-managed VPS, managed VPS, grid-shared hosting, and managed hosting optimized for WordPress.
Managed Services for AWS
Cloud architecture, migration, and management by Media Temple, using Amazon Web Services.
DV Developer – Self-Managed VPS
Self-managed VPS hosting on hardware in secure data centers. Users can build everything on their own.
DV Managed – Managed VPS
Managed VPS hosting on hardware in secure data centers, with technical aspects managed by Media Temple.
Grid – Shared Hosting
Shared hosting for users with a lot to share. Grid provides a high site limit, streamlined interface, and according to the vendor, quality performance for a low cost.
Hosting optimized for WordPress. Users can create their new Wordpress site with this solution specifically built and tailored for WordPress.
Media Temple IaaS Cloud Technical Details