The best thing I like is that it can …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Performance (19)7.979%
- Video files (18)7.979%
- File search (19)7.777%
- Reliability (19)7.474%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MediaFire, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
In terms of collaboration, users can invite friends to share files via Facebook, Google, Twitter, or email. MediaFire's collaboration features include folder and file sharing, and controls for who can view and/or edit particular files. MediaFire supports 200+ file types, including photo, video, songs, and documents.
- Less Team required
- Less rescource utilization
- Free of cost
- It's how I deliver projects to clients, so it's a vital part of my business.
- Low cost keeps my overhead down.
- Increased efficiency across content distribution.
- Increased access from anywhere to all our content.
- Increased mobility with iOS offering.
- With the paid plan, you will not going to go through ads and it's very fast.
- Paid plan also enhances the security which really makes you worry free while uploading the files.
- It's very affordable to use and really very competitive price against the other providers like: G-Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Sharing/transferring files easily with clients and remote colleagues
- The power of cloud is controlling its storage reliability
- Collaborate with colleagues during working in same documents/files together
- Reduced response time
- Ease of file sharing
- Better transparency
- Increased availability of cloud storage
- An alternative option for storage to other competitors
- Easy to upload file and easy to download.
- Zip file can be upload-able.
- Safe from virus attack.
- Good storage limit worth it.
- Easy to share files via employees over different network.
- File drop feature makes upload of files very easy for the whole team.
- Online storage of files with versioning makes collaboration very convenient.
- Mobile app access makes working on files available on the go.
- It has reduced cost to provision hardware.
- Reduced time to make available storage space.
- Improved data loss prevention experience.
- Thanks to MediaFire I have been able to recover information stored many years ago on their servers, since they usually do not delete files after a certain time.
- It has helped me to be able to backup sensitive information from long before the existence of massive clouds, so if you did not make these backups you had to lose all the information, but thanks to half fire that did not happen to me.
- When we've had our BETA testing programs for our products, we initially at the start of our business used Mediafire to send our BETA version of our products. But now we don't use it as it isn't 100% secure. Mediafire is best suited for completely public files.
- Easy to share documents between the team
- We didn't need to go back to old emails in order to find any documents, all documents are in one account.
- Reliability is key and MediaFire has delivered for us
- Extremely easy to use which is a big PLUS
- Increase in collaboration between team members and productivity
- Documents organization that can be quickly accessed from anywhere at anytime
- Quick access to the file with a link, no need to login - saving time!
- Price/Space very good
- It has allowed me to easily share files with clients and friends
- No computer client does make things a little slower/more complicated to upload to the cloud
- Allows me to easily work on a project with someone else and recover a previous file in case of mistakes