In one of the companies with which I collaborate developing my work, currently have this tool contracted. It offers different very useful …
MediaMath develops and delivers digital advertising media and data management technology solutions to advertisers worldwide. Helps with …
MediaMath has helped to address the following business problems in various use cases: 1. Access to vast Online ad inventory 2. Media …
MediaMath has helped in scaling our campaigns with intuitive and easy-to-manage modules and proving diversified ways for various bid …
The marketing department mostly used MediaMath to help make strategic decisions. They were able to analyze advertising data, user …
We use MediaMath for programmatic display advertising. We switch off between DV360 and MediaMath to run programmatic display campaigns - …
We use TerminalOne for all our digital media marketing campaigns and for the moment it allows us to get some truly nice insight as their …
We use TerminalOne (T1) to implement programmatic campaigns of display or video. It is used across the organization, specifically by …
Predominantly used by the media team at FRWD. Some departments such as the business analysts had reporting access. TerminalOne MOS allowed …
We used MediaMath as a bidding platform to set our strategic campaigns and set CPM's and CPC's accordingly. Just I used it, in Online …
We use MediaMath's T1 platform to run display, mobile and video campaigns for a wide variety of clients. The platform allows us to use …
MediaMath is used at our insurance company as a primary display service platform. As in auto insurance industry, due to high …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MediaMath, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
MediaMath is a demand-side platform that offers off-the-shelf and custom capabilities for brands to reach and influence customers and prospects on any screen. Powered by the company's Brain algorithm which predicts performance and optimal price for bids.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- A comprehensive view of many capabilities that optimize the impact of possible creatives.
- Faithful and transparent insights about the campaigns.
- Attribution and economic data.
- Sometimes it is a bit cumbersome and conflicting to place pixels on sites.
- The reports, while good, could be better.
- advertising media
- data management.
- technology solutions to advertisers worldwide
- audience segmentation
- programmatic marketing
- identify prospects across various online platforms and device types.
- Automated Campaign Reporting and Optimisation tactics.
- Better and efficient media planning and measurement.
- Facilitates Programmatic Media Buying across various channels with very less effective CPM.
- Reporting and optimisation strategies should be automated.
- Dashboard could be made more visually attractive and user friendly.
- Proper tutorial guides should be available for using the platform.
- Allows building multiple campaigns templates
- Campaigns features are expandable
- Low cost of ownership
- Tagging process needs to be refined
- Custom reporting and integration with other reporting plugins
- Platform UI/UX can be improvised to allow latest features for better usability
- Audience segmentation
- Programmatic marketing
- Learning Curve
- 3rd Part Integration
- MediaMath's tagging process is the easiest out of other programmatic display providers we work with
- MediaMath has a wide range of audience selections to choose from for campaign targeting
- We have had good experiences with the customer support MediaMath provides
- Although easier than other DSPs, MediaMath's tagging process could be more streamlined
- The reporting section could be more sophisticated/thorough - there are little to no visualizations currently
- Platform itself looks a little outdated
- Good operating system with a constant effort to integrate all the latest technology needed to perform well in digital media buying.
- Really attentive and well-trained platform specialists to answer all the questions a media trader can ask about media buying on the platform.
- Data integration and priority DMP are still lagging with the competition but a lot of efforts have been done in this field to bridge that gap.
- The documentation of their API isn't always updated correctly so some functions are either obsolete or changed completely.
- Targeting: it has different options to segment the audience: contextual, day, technology, and location by country, city or geofence through Factual.
- Appstore: You have extra tools to analyze or do extra things for your campaigns, for example, the bidder insights, with this you have a general panorama of the PMPs implemented, you can see info like matches, bid request, etc. Another app is Factual, in which you can geofence specific locations, for example, all the Walmarts even if you don't have the coordinates.
- Reports: It has all the detailed reports that you can wish in a DSP, for example, site transparency, performance, technology, reach and frequency, win rate, etc.
- Inventory: a low in-app inventory
- You can't see the results of your campaigns in the same day, you need to wait until next day to see impressions and clicks and general results of your campaigns.
- Integration with 3rd party partners such as Factual, Grapeshot and more, helping bring in sophisticated targeting abilities
- Optimize to different objectives
- Listening to platform feedback and integrating it into product road map
- Customer support is excellent
- Bulk Editing was limited to only some targeting parameters
- Projection tools are limited and typically only apply to large scale campaigns
- App targeting is difficult as app IDs must be manually gathered
- Managing Bids - This is great if you want to take your program by the horns and fully control it.
- Level of Detail - MediaMath goes into the nitty-gritty of bidding and segmentation to allow you to customize to your hearts' content.
- Customer Service - The support team at MediaMath (at the time that I used it - 2012-2013) was fast, concise, and super helpful in understanding what my problems were, in addition to providing suggestions on how to manage the program even better.
- MediaMath was pricy for what it is.
- MediaMath is only one part of the tool - You still need an ad server, such as Mediaplex, to serve the ads on.
- There are bigger players in the game now, such as Conversant, ValueClick, DoubleClick, etc that have a larger reach.
- Drive performance at scale
- Accomplish both branding and direct response goals
- Provide detailed analytics and reporting
- Drive e-commerce sales
- Work flow could be better managed within the system.
- It helps in managing and optimizing prospecting and re-marketing campaigns extremely efficiently using multiple source of data providers.
- It is easy to integrate with display servers, data providers, and also other partners which make campaigns really efficient and optimize your CPA goals. MediaMath also provides you training via New Marketing Institue which is very helpful.
- It also keeps on innovation with respect to partnerships and on boarding tools such as display collision detection tools. It was exciting to see that how easy it is to work closely with accounts team and they have amazing hands on working on these tools.
- There should be a little more information on Partner Market Place of how we can best use these partners. There are a few partners who are unknown but are valuable to a few organizational and campaign needs.
- Furthermore, there should be a quick response from the sales team. I joined a new company this April and wanted to on-board and start an initial conversation with MediaMath. But got a delayed reply.
- MediaMath should organize more events to mix up with partners and know them well face to face and speak/engage with them.