MeisterTask is a task management and collaboration tool. It aims to let teams manage tasks in a beautifully designed and customizable environment, which is designed to be intuitive. The vendor says MeisterTask's project boards adapt to any team’s workflow, making...
- Task Management (19)8.686%
- Mobile Access (18)8.686%
- Team Collaboration (19)8.282%
- Workflow Automation (18)7.272%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MeisterTask, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $8.25 per month
- Tech Details
MeisterTask is a task management and collaboration tool. It aims to let teams manage tasks in a beautifully designed and customizable environment, which is designed to be intuitive. The vendor says MeisterTask's project boards adapt to any team’s workflow, making it suitable for managing everything from software sprints to editorial calendars. According to the vendor, while other task management apps often only visualize work, MeisterTask takes it one step further by automating recurring steps in users' workflows to help them work more efficiently and consistently.
MeisterTask is developed by Meister, the company behind the online mind mapping tool MindMeister. An integration between MindMeister and MeisterTask enables users to turn their brainstorms directly into agile project boards and their ideas into actionable tasks.
MeisterTask is available as a web app and offers apps for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android devices. The mobile apps come with offline functionality so users can stay on top of their to-dos even when not connected to the internet.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||German, English, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Danish|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
- time reduction
- dashboard fo a quick overview
- efficient time management
- Because of this productivity as been increased.
- Tasks are getting completed on timely manner and within deadlines.
- Easy for reporting purpose
- Because of MeisterTask, we don't have to spend on other tools which has helped in project cost savings.
- Time saving due to automate flow.
- Assign the task.
- Agile nature of project management.
- Simplified collaboration
- Simplified reporting
- Unified source of truth about work
- Dedicated platform for our one off tasks
- Simple to set up and provide support
- Affordable so we don’t have to buy more seats for our larger project management platform
- It allows to optimize project management & collaboration with team, hence saving time
- smart workflow integrations such as timetracking making other tools redundant
- We have reduced administrative expenses since the projects were managed in an archaic way and we had to have personnel to only manage the projects and tasks.
- Improved task management
- Increased efficiency
- Improved Collaboration
- It optimized workflow and simple project tasks.
- The use of the free version allowed budget savings.
- Drag and drop and Kanban style cards are especially effective in mobile use.
- Overall, MeisterTask has a good impact on our ROI by increasing communication, saving time and reducing meeting needs.
- Saving time
- Less hassle
- Less meeting offline
- MeisterTask saves me a lot of time in communicating about various tasks of a project. The activity chat feature lets me communicate with other members of my team without having to be in the same location as them, and increasing our productivity.
- It has caused me to use some additional time though, and create a Gantt chart myself instead of being able to use a built-in feature.
- MeisterTask is great for letting us organize and keep track of all aspects of a project and make sure each one gets done by its respective due date.
- Saved us many hours on speeding the communication within teams.
- We are using the free version that is quite a powered one
- Very useful when we meet to make a situation point because we have all the tasks there on the board
- Meistertask helped me to more efficiently manage my projects and tasks, making me have greater control of each step, directly impacting ROI.
- I use MeisterTask to manage orders for my eBay store. In order for your eBay listings to receive a high search ranking, which can make or break your sales due to visibility, you have to maintain Top Seller Ranking. In order to meet the qualifications for this, you have to have 95% or higher of your orders ship on time, maintain good buyer communication, resolve all order issues in a timely fashion, etc. With MeisterTask, I have a recurring, automated checklist that I use now with every, single order that ensures I never miss a step, both for my own orders and those I manage for my client. As a result, I currently have a 100% positive feedback rating for my store and hope to maintain it. I also have had no problem maintaining the requirements to maintain Top Seller Ranking, whereas that was difficult to stay on top of before.
- Because I no longer have details slipping through the cracks constantly, I finish graphic design projects in less time than I used to. I used to waste a lot of time searching for lost files, correcting mistakes made as a result of fatigue from overwork, and trying to remember what to do next, as my mind was constantly overloaded. As a result of the time and energy I've saved, I've been able to take on more projects, which leads to more profit.
- No task forgotten anymore
- Makes business life easier.
- Once you have committed to this tool you will save time between ideas and execution. I have not used it with groups of people, however, I know that when a group of people gathers around one app and works with it, things get done.
- I have saved time in the space between moving ideas from a [map] into here - that saves me hours of navel gazing!
- Gathering information on one card for one blog, podcast or email newsletter is another key time saver and being able to link to folders and files directly from within the app is heaven!
- Structural integrity of tasks in projects became possible. It provides status transparency.
- Defining workflow helped develop routine in task management.
- Routine increased efficiency (where it can, of course).
- Increased efficiency lead to reduced effort and time requirements, thus greater chance for not passing due dates and a slight rise in quality.
- Many have tried it and use it. Easy.
- Made my work faster
- Made time management easy