MeisterTask

MeisterTask Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Tyler Grudowski | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • MeisterTask saves me a lot of time in communicating about various tasks of a project. The activity chat feature lets me communicate with other members of my team without having to be in the same location as them, and increasing our productivity.
  • It has caused me to use some additional time though, and create a Gantt chart myself instead of being able to use a built-in feature.
  • MeisterTask is great for letting us organize and keep track of all aspects of a project and make sure each one gets done by its respective due date.
Amy Beth Byrd | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I use MeisterTask to manage orders for my eBay store. In order for your eBay listings to receive a high search ranking, which can make or break your sales due to visibility, you have to maintain Top Seller Ranking. In order to meet the qualifications for this, you have to have 95% or higher of your orders ship on time, maintain good buyer communication, resolve all order issues in a timely fashion, etc. With MeisterTask, I have a recurring, automated checklist that I use now with every, single order that ensures I never miss a step, both for my own orders and those I manage for my client. As a result, I currently have a 100% positive feedback rating for my store and hope to maintain it. I also have had no problem maintaining the requirements to maintain Top Seller Ranking, whereas that was difficult to stay on top of before.
  • Because I no longer have details slipping through the cracks constantly, I finish graphic design projects in less time than I used to. I used to waste a lot of time searching for lost files, correcting mistakes made as a result of fatigue from overwork, and trying to remember what to do next, as my mind was constantly overloaded. As a result of the time and energy I've saved, I've been able to take on more projects, which leads to more profit.
Bernie J Mitchell | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Once you have committed to this tool you will save time between ideas and execution. I have not used it with groups of people, however, I know that when a group of people gathers around one app and works with it, things get done.
  • I have saved time in the space between moving ideas from a [map] into here - that saves me hours of navel gazing!
  • Gathering information on one card for one blog, podcast or email newsletter is another key time saver and being able to link to folders and files directly from within the app is heaven!
Mihály Gerstmajer | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Structural integrity of tasks in projects became possible. It provides status transparency.
  • Defining workflow helped develop routine in task management.
  • Routine increased efficiency (where it can, of course).
  • Increased efficiency lead to reduced effort and time requirements, thus greater chance for not passing due dates and a slight rise in quality.
  • It optimized workflow and simple project tasks.
  • The use of the free version allowed budget savings.
  • Drag and drop and Kanban style cards are especially effective in mobile use.
  • Overall, MeisterTask has a good impact on our ROI by increasing communication, saving time and reducing meeting needs.

MeisterTask Scorecard Summary

Project Management (7)
Task Management (13)
Workflow Automation (13)
Team Collaboration (13)
Support for Agile Methodology (11)
Email integration (11)
Mobile Access (13)
6.7
Timesheet Tracking (10)
9.7

What is MeisterTask?

MeisterTask is a task management and collaboration tool. It aims to let teams manage tasks in a beautifully designed and customizable environment, which is designed to be intuitive. The vendor says MeisterTask's project boards adapt to any team’s workflow, making it suitable for managing everything from software sprints to editorial calendars. According to the vendor, while other task management apps often only visualize work, MeisterTask takes it one step further by automating recurring steps in users' workflows to help them work more efficiently and consistently.

MeisterTask is developed by Meister, the company behind the online mind mapping tool MindMeister. An integration between MindMeister and MeisterTask enables users to turn their brainstorms directly into agile project boards and their ideas into actionable tasks.

MeisterTask is available as a web app and offers apps for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android devices. The mobile apps come with offline functionality so users can stay on top of their to-dos even when not connected to the internet.

MeisterTask Features

• Supported: Multiple checklists
  • Supported: Custom fields
  • Supported: Roles and permissions

MeisterTask Screenshots

The MeisterTask dashboardA MeisterTask project boardThe beautiful dashboard shows a background image of your choice and provides a quick overview of all your active projects and notifications from your team. The colorful project boards are a joy to use, be it on a tablet, smartphone or desktop.A MeisterTask task

MeisterTask Videos

MeisterTask - Online Task Management And Team Collaboration
Using MeisterTask on the iPhone
MindMeister and MeisterTask - How to turn ideas into action
Working with sections and tags to set up your perfect project board
Automating your workflow in MeisterTask with Section Actions

Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)25%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)20%

MeisterTask Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesGerman, English, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish