MeisterTask is a task management and collaboration tool. It aims to let teams manage tasks in a beautifully designed and customizable environment, which is designed to be intuitive. The vendor says MeisterTask's project boards adapt to any team’s workflow, making...
- Task Management (19)8.686%
- Mobile Access (18)8.686%
- Team Collaboration (19)8.282%
- Workflow Automation (18)7.272%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MeisterTask, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $8.25 per month
- Tech Details
MeisterTask is a task management and collaboration tool. It aims to let teams manage tasks in a beautifully designed and customizable environment, which is designed to be intuitive. The vendor says MeisterTask's project boards adapt to any team’s workflow, making it suitable for managing everything from software sprints to editorial calendars. According to the vendor, while other task management apps often only visualize work, MeisterTask takes it one step further by automating recurring steps in users' workflows to help them work more efficiently and consistently.
MeisterTask is developed by Meister, the company behind the online mind mapping tool MindMeister. An integration between MindMeister and MeisterTask enables users to turn their brainstorms directly into agile project boards and their ideas into actionable tasks.
MeisterTask is available as a web app and offers apps for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android devices. The mobile apps come with offline functionality so users can stay on top of their to-dos even when not connected to the internet.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||German, English, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Danish|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
- The learning curve is really short compared to other software that is related to this.
- It is very easy to manage several projects at the same time, thus saving time in the work process.
- Managing the elements of the list is very comfortable since its interface allows everything to work in an orderly manner based on what I want to put as important for me.
- It has versions that are adapted to any type of company or if you want to give a personal use because it also has an option based on what you want to do with MeisterTask.
- Based on the prices offered there is a large gap between these since each version has different characteristics with respect to the other, sometimes it is a bit difficult to choose.
- After loading a file into a task it cannot be downloaded immediately, this happens since MeisterTask is not really optimized since it must process very slowly the file inside the cloud storage it has.
- It would be nice if there was a calendar that shows in detail when a task has been scheduled and visually appealing when the task is finished.
- We have reduced administrative expenses since the projects were managed in an archaic way and we had to have personnel to only manage the projects and tasks.
- Brilliant UI
- Very easy to navigate
- Easy to collaborate on projects
- Great for keeping to deadlines
- There are project management tools that are more advanced. However, for a free tool it is great
- Improved task management
- Increased efficiency
- Improved Collaboration