MemberClicks in Atlanta offers what the company describes as a complete end-to-end AMS, including member database and both application and renewal process document generation and automation.MemberClicks is Great for AssociationsANHC Pro uses Memberclicks to manage membership and run our website.,MemberClicks does an excellent job at managing our memberships. It collects payments, sends out reminders, updates member status based on payments. We also use MemberClicks for invoicing for special services. Through Memberclicks we can produce, track, and receive payments for invoices. Our MemberClicks website is easy to manage. We can add pages, blogs, events, and announcements easily. The contact center works well for contacting individuals or groups via email.,Memberclick would be better with email sequencing capabilities SMS messaging would also be a nice addition to the platform Eventbrite data collection would be great. ANHC Pro uses Eventbrite instead of the built-in event management system because of Eventbrite markets to a wider audience.,9,We were able to increase sales by nearly 100% in one year, more than covering our investment.,Wild Apricot and HubSpot,Eventbrite, PayPal Payments, MailChimp, QuickBooks Self-Employed, 1&1,1,1,Managing Memberships Email Communications Website Maintenance,Elist have helped us further organized and address member needs Articles help us help information on our website current The advanced search option helps up sort members by shared attributes for specific communications Ad Hoc invoicing takes care of billing for our special services.,In the future we may use Memberclicks to better track and organize events We may take advantage of committees to increase member involvement,10,Yes,Price Product Features Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor Third-party Reviews,I would not change the evaluation process. I compared Memberclicks to several other products and it was the right fit for my budget.,Implemented in-house,Yes,Change management was minimal,Data entry Training,9,No,9,No,I do not have a specific time in mind where I got exceptional support. However, many times I have not been able to get a problem fixed with the given directions and the support staff will fix it for me and explain what they did to fix it so that I can do it in the future.,Contact Center Advanced Search for Profiles Invoicing,The forms are a little cumbersome, but the Memberclicks setup team created base forms that can be easily used as templates.,Yes,8
MemberClicks

MemberClicks Reviews

MemberClicks
Filter 2 vetted MemberClicks reviews and ratings
Elaine Truesdale profile photo
June 22, 2018

User Review: "MemberClicks is Great for Associations"

ANHC Pro uses Memberclicks to manage membership and run our website.
  • MemberClicks does an excellent job at managing our memberships. It collects payments, sends out reminders, updates member status based on payments.
  • We also use MemberClicks for invoicing for special services. Through Memberclicks we can produce, track, and receive payments for invoices.
  • Our MemberClicks website is easy to manage. We can add pages, blogs, events, and announcements easily.
  • The contact center works well for contacting individuals or groups via email.
  • Memberclick would be better with email sequencing capabilities
  • SMS messaging would also be a nice addition to the platform
  • Eventbrite data collection would be great. ANHC Pro uses Eventbrite instead of the built-in event management system because of Eventbrite markets to a wider audience.
Memberclicks is especially designed for associations. I would not recommended to other businesses.
Read Elaine Truesdale's full review