December 10, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We started using Meta4 PeopleNet Talent Management about a year ago, it has been used across Latin America so far which for us consists of 5 countries, Human Capital owns the software, but all the departments within the organization are using it, from Operations to Finance for example. In our case it addresses the entire employee lifecycle from end to end, the Talent Management module is focused on several important aspects of the employee relation though, examples are performance management, employee development plans, succession management, and others.
- Clean and easy navigation: it is very user-friendly and compared to other solutions I have utilized, there is a clear difference on how information is displayed and also ease of navigation and speed of response of the platform.
- All modules are really integrated and it is so much power when there is a correlation between say the data displayed in Talent Management and the info seen on the C&B module for example from a performance and compensation perspective, visualizing info and being able to analyze it easier for decision making.
- Customizable, in our case, we use the solution and enjoy the multiple benefits and efficiencies due to how data is organized and presented and the same time we have the advantage that the user interface is all customized to our own corporate brand/look and feel, color palette and graphical line.
- My experience is that interface customization for go-live has been a little heavier and took more time than what was originally planned, so maybe taking more time to analyze and for functional matching will help ease up the process in the end.
- More flexibility in terms of how the solution integrates its modules to our existing processes and systems.
- The third could be adding some type of employee mood meter which can be a good tool for measuring employee satisfaction.
Read Allan Morales's full review
Meta4 PeopleNet Talent Management is an excellent solution for Human Capital Management overall, and if what you are looking for is an integrated end-to-end employee lifecycle management solution then I would highly recommend it, it is more cost-effective when compared to similar tools in the market, the graphical user interface is excellent, and data is presented in a clean and friendly manner.