Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Meta4 PeopleNet, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Meta4 PeopleNet is an all-in-one integrated HR Solution providing Core HR with personnel administration, total talent management, compensation management with payroll, as well as workforce management (time and attendance, analytics).
Meta4 is a Cegid company (acquired late 2019).
- Clean and easy navigation: it is very user-friendly and compared to other solutions I have utilized, there is a clear difference on how information is displayed and also ease of navigation and speed of response of the platform.
- All modules are really integrated and it is so much power when there is a correlation between say the data displayed in Talent Management and the info seen on the C&B module for example from a performance and compensation perspective, visualizing info and being able to analyze it easier for decision making.
- Customizable, in our case, we use the solution and enjoy the multiple benefits and efficiencies due to how data is organized and presented and the same time we have the advantage that the user interface is all customized to our own corporate brand/look and feel, color palette and graphical line.
- My experience is that interface customization for go-live has been a little heavier and took more time than what was originally planned, so maybe taking more time to analyze and for functional matching will help ease up the process in the end.
- More flexibility in terms of how the solution integrates its modules to our existing processes and systems.
- The third could be adding some type of employee mood meter which can be a good tool for measuring employee satisfaction.
- The software is very flexible in working with different types of organization functions, departments, and with projects.
- The program is provides a solid recruitment platform.
- Managers can use the software for performance reviews and for analysis.
- Meta4 PeopleNet Core HR can be a bit overwhelming for light users with limited experience.
- The performance review features are extensive and require a highly skilled manager that work with data analytics
- The program is not quite as strong in its recruitment features as other software offerings.