Metalogix in Washington, DC offers Archive Manager, a file archiving option.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/aC/aC/8BBZAN214AWP.pngA great cost-effective archiving solution.I use Archive Manager for Files and Exchange edition. As a government agency we have Very long retention lengths on some of our files and emails. Rather than saving all indefinitely I am able to apply different retention policies base on where it exists and what it is. I am then able to save the retained files to less expensive storage.,Archive Manager is very reliable and only requires attention when updates are needed. I am able to have different retention policies based on various criteria. Our Police department has different requirements and our Parks department so I am able to give them different policies. This saves a lot of storage an money as having to save all data the same length of time would be very expensive. Archive Manager is very versatile. There are versions for Exchange, file storage, O365 and SharePoint.,Archive Manager has a very steep learning curve. In some areas it seems unnecessarily complicated. You can either spend a great deal of time reading the never ending documentation or pay for their installation services. Metalogix was recently acquired by Quest. Since this transition, their support had greatly gone downhill. The last couple of times I have opened a ticket I have been asked for a service tag. Metalogix products do not have service tags and the front level techs seem to be unaware of this.,8,Archive Manager has saved me from having to buy more expensive storage. I am able to save archived files to much less expensive hardware. Exchange server performance is improved since messages are replaced by shortcuts resulting in much smaller databases.,Veritas Enterprise Vault, Proofpoint Enterprise Archive and Barracuda Cloud Archive (formerly Sonian),8,HPE Aruba Ethernet Switches, Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection, LastPass for BusinessMetalogix Archive Manager is AwesomeMAM is deployed across our entire organization and helps us keep mailbox bloat manageable. We also integrate with MAM from our in house ERP system to link emails to Job Records.,Email archiving and retrieval - leaves a stub in the users mailbox so they can still see and retrieve emails directly from their mail client. Very little admin or maintenance required from IT. PST Scavenging - MAM has a tool that will hun the network for rogue PSTs, and import same into MAM so the PST can be deleted. The Metalogix team are one of the best support teams we've ever dealt with. Prompt, knowledgeable and friendly.,Nothing comes to mind.,10,MAM has enable us to tier our email storage intelligently between high speed SAN, Low Cost NAs and Amazon cloud.,GFIUnspecified
Metalogix Archive Manager
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Metalogix Archive Manager Reviews

Metalogix Archive Manager

Do you work for this company?

• Archive Manager is very reliable and only requires attention when updates are needed.
  • I am able to have different retention policies based on various criteria. Our Police department has different requirements and our Parks department so I am able to give them different policies. This saves a lot of storage an money as having to save all data the same length of time would be very expensive.
  • Archive Manager is very versatile. There are versions for Exchange, file storage, O365 and SharePoint.
  • Archive Manager has a very steep learning curve. In some areas it seems unnecessarily complicated. You can either spend a great deal of time reading the never ending documentation or pay for their installation services.
  • Metalogix was recently acquired by Quest. Since this transition, their support had greatly gone downhill. The last couple of times I have opened a ticket I have been asked for a service tag. Metalogix products do not have service tags and the front level techs seem to be unaware of this.
Archive Manager is very cost effective and much less expensive than Veritas Enterprise Vault. I use Archive Manager as protection from ransomware. This has saved me more than once where I can very rapidly restore encrypted files. It is also hardware agnostic and very flexible.
Richard Gray profile photo
  • Email archiving and retrieval - leaves a stub in the users mailbox so they can still see and retrieve emails directly from their mail client.
  • Very little admin or maintenance required from IT.
  • PST Scavenging - MAM has a tool that will hun the network for rogue PSTs, and import same into MAM so the PST can be deleted.
  • The Metalogix team are one of the best support teams we've ever dealt with.
  • Prompt, knowledgeable and friendly.
  • Nothing comes to mind.
MAM does email archiving, indexing and retrieval extremely well, and at a better price point than some of the bigger name competitors.
Read Richard Gray's full review

Metalogix Archive Manager Scorecard Summary

About Metalogix Archive Manager

Metalogix in Washington, DC offers Archive Manager, a file archiving option.