Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Answering rules (24)9.090%
- Call park (26)8.787%
- Call recording (23)8.383%
- Directory of employee names (27)8.383%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MiCloud Connect, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
ShoreTel was acquired by Mitel in 2017; according to Mitel, they will continue to offer and support ShoreTel products, now under the name MiCloud Connect.
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
- Setting up MiCloud Connect will bring a better user call-center experience.
- Better call log recording and accountability for legal purposes.
- Better soft phone features to provide greater call quality on VoIP.
- Mitel has reduced IT telephony support costs by empowering users
- Mitel's abilities with VoIP have reduced traditional phone costs
- Because IT staff are freed up from dealing with routine telephony support, staff are able to focus on other priorities.
- To put it another way, it helps me control the flow of my job (in this case, phone calls) so that I can keep up with them at a speed I'm comfortable with. That constant ringing on the phone has been eliminated. If I need a break, or if I just want to focus on anything else, I can put myself on release and do so.
- Extension numbers were not something I had to devote a lot of effort to understanding. Using the directory, I can quickly find anyone in the workplace and either calls them or leave a voicemail for them.
- It has an effortless capacity to link up with other workers in the office.
- It allows for me to manage my workflow (i.e. calls) at a pace that I can handle. I don't have to listen to the phone ring incessantly. I can go into release and focus on other tasks or step away if I need to take a breather.
- I didn't have to spend a lot of time learning extension numbers. I can search anyone in the office by name and connect to them directly or leave them a voicemail.
- We have been able to be much more nimble with growth.
- We haven't been able to do as we hoped and make Mitel our singular solution for phone, as well as video conferencing. We have unfortunately had to buy additional conferencing services to meet our needs, thus hurting our anticipated ROI.
- We've definitely seen a business impact on our company in a positive manner. We've been able to provide the best possible service that suits our needs, while not being gouged by ISP's or Telco providers.
- We can better serve our customer service reps and tech support people by managing our own system, creating our own ring groups and control use.
- At my branch alone, we are saving over $500 a month using Shoretel Sky versus the phone company we were using before them.
- Shoretel Sky has increased customer service by allowing our employees to easily transfer a call to the proper department or branch no matter where they are located instead of giving the caller a phone number to call.
- Most of our locations did not have caller ID before Shoretel Sky. That feature has increased employee efficiency because when they know who is calling before they answer allows them to professionally greet their caller and have their info up on their computer as they answer.
- Faster lead conversion.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better customer service.
- Extending our phone system to users working at home or on the road
- Our company is constantly answering and assisting with customer calls. WIthout MiCloud, there would not be a strategy for how calls were handed to agents. That feature alone is a must-have for this environment.
- Our company also fields customer emails that are managed by the MiCloud system. Our profits depend on quick responses and this system aids with that.
- Good total cost of ownership.
- Affordable replacement handsets.
- I'd have to guess, but at least 100%
- Great improvment over old system as far as reliablity and dropped calls
- Allows traveling employees to recieve voice mail as email attachements
- Super easy to manage users
- After the initial cost of setup, the maintenance is minimal and cost-efficient, this product has been one of the highlights of our department
- ShoreTel has lower revolving costs than many competitors and this helps keep costs affordable and predictable over time.
- Since I was not working in departments that directly deal with ROI, I am not sure about it. I think that it was a positive ROI because of the purpose it served in the marketing department.
- I think that in some cases, it has also helped in saving time. For example, in cases where a person is not checking his email, a phone call may alert him more spontaneously.
- Easy administration.
- Less time spent fixing individual user issues - ShoreTel Sky supports all users, not just the administrators.
- Cloud VoIP allows us to work from any location at any time.
- Moving off of analog lines and going to digital lines has saved us money. We got rid of extra extensions that we were paying for and if we need more extensions it is just a few clicks away.
- Faster customer service
- We are able to open someones file and click call instead of pushing buttons on a phone
- Good call tracking system
- Allows users to be more productive with extension to extension calling.
- Allows users to see when others are on their phones via the ShoreTel Communicator software to eliminate wasted time.
- Has an available T1/PRI switch to eliminate the need for POTS telephone lines.
- Increased visibility into call handling has improved our ability to respond to callers.
- Easy to make changes to staff.
- Expensive to creat new accounts ($50?).
- Interoffice communication is quick and easy.
- From what I've seen and heard it relates to our sales metrics improving due to our team members ability to both take and receive calls even when not in the office.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better contact organization
- Easier missed call and callback tracking
- Better customer service and average time of answer.
- We have had a great ROI. We replaced an old analog system with VoiP. We had to add PoE architecture, but we still made a positive ROI since we now own the equipment and are not renting it and paying higher fees to support older technology.
- We lowered our administrative costs also since we no longer have to tone lines out when adding a new phone to a station. We just have to add a phone to an ethernet port, and in worst case scenario, add a local PoE injector.