Mitel keeps me connected

June 20, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MiContact Center, and make your voice heard!

What is MiContact Center?

Canadian company Mitel offers MiContact Center, a call and contact center solution designed for both small businesses and larger enterprises. It comes in several different iterations that support various needs and use cases.

What is Five9?

Five9 is cloud contact center software for inbound, outbound, blended, or multi-channel operations. This solution includes management capabilities such as campaign management, quality monitoring, real-time and historical reporting, and call recording.

What is 3CX?

Cyprus based company 3CX offers an IP PBX phone system.

MiContact Center Technical Details

What is MiContact Center?

What is MiContact Center's best feature?

Reviewers rate Inbound call routing highest, with a score of 9.

Who uses MiContact Center?

The most common users of MiContact Center are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Construction industry.

Nithin Rao | TrustRadius Reviewer
MiContact Center really helped in setting up the contact center for the outsourced process. There have been no major updates from the team from inception but the product works great. The centralised CRM concept from MI is worth the overall price point. We have been using the tool for 2 years and it is one of the best.
  • Good Backend support
  • Good COnnectivity
  • Analytics
  • Can be little economic
  • Hustle to find the right analysis
  • Support can be improved
We used to have Cloudagent from Ozonetel and due to multiple downtimes and frequent disconnects, It is a good tool for a well-settled call center but is not suitable for startups due to high procurement costs. But the sophistication makes up for the lack of support from the team. The tool is absolute bliss.
We use MiContact Center primarily as the failover to our on-premises contact centre solution. It also provides us with some live lines into our company, and we will be looking to migrate to a fully cloud-hosted contact centre in the near future. We support approx 1400 users on the solution, with approx 40 contact center staff.
  • Dashboards
  • Social media integration
  • High availability
  • Improved web interface
  • Improved cloud status page
  • Support SLAs
It is well suited to a company that does not have the on-site resources to run a full on-premises contact center solution. Since it is available via the cloud, it's very flexible on where your contact center can be situated, and we found this gave us the flexibility to save costs in terms of our physical contact center location.
I use MiContact Center on my work cell and all other work issued devices. Its a great way to load contact information and have it available to use. Thsre are times when i am switching devices and the app keeps the ability of me staying productive at and all time high.. I work for a company that spans 8 states. Staying in touch keeps our business running smoothly.
  • Call forwarding
  • Voicemail
  • Detailed contact list
  • The app on my phone logs out often.
I handle all of our new hires for our company. Its easy for me to set them up and get them connected if mitel is loaded on their devices. I always encourage them to use this is their work flow.