Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 02, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We are using Business Process Monitor in IT to monitor several business services such as Online Banking and Citrix and DMS applications.
- Being proactive in monitoring critical business services.
- Uses pre-saved scripts using Vugen.
- Almost all protocols are supported by it.
- It depends heavily on Vugen so it would be great to give more courses on writing scripts in the Business Process Monitor trainings.
- When issues arise, we don't have insights into if the issue is from the script itself or if it is a real issue. Here you lose trust in determining which is right until you interfere personally. As an example, one day I got an alert from a business server and the issue was that the script didn't finish successfully and thus it kept the session opened. So the next schedule of the script will fail, not because there is a real issue on the business service, but because you need to go yourself open the application, close all pages, then log out so that the script will continue to monitor.
Read Mohamad CHAABAN's full review
It is really good to have Business Process Monitor for being proactive with monitoring critical business services. And it is even more recommended along with APM. However, you will still need some training in order to configure them as they are sophisticated tools.
Micro Focus Business Process Monitor Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Micro Focus Business Process Monitor?
Micro Focus Business Process Monitor is a synthetic monitoring tool. It enables proactive monitoring of enterprise, hybrid, cloud, and mobile applications by simulating user interactions with monitored applications. The Business Process Monitor is a component of Micro Focus’s broader Application Performance Management suite and is designed to integrate with the vendor’s Diagnostics offering, as well as other products within the suite. It can be deployed on-premise or as a managed SaaS.
Categories: Application Performance Management (APM)
Micro Focus Business Process Monitor Technical Details