October 30, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
Read Bob Boldin's full review
Pros and Cons
- Agent level customization - For highly performant applications we can easily exclude instrumentation, yet still receive the benefit of historical tracking on common data points like CPU, Heap and GC cycles.
- Support - In the 5+ years working with the product any HP solution engagements have been quick to provide a needed configuration solution.
- Agent Diversity - Have used the product across 6+ differing middleware technologies comprising dozens of version (both middleware and java) combinations.
- Agent installation - With its ability to support a silent type install, automating was a simple task.
- The product does offer a lot of functionality - This can lead to a cluttered user interface and does take some time to become comfortable and proficient in its use.
- Data Volume - We have had some issues in balancing the desire to keep all data and consuming infrastructure storage.