Formerly Office 365

M365 Product Review

December 16, 2021
We utilize M365 across our entire organization in a hybrid environment. We chose M365 initially for the licensing structure and cost …

24/7 - 365

November 30, 2021
Microsoft 365 is used by all employees on a daily basis for everyday stuff. We all have Outlook emails, share files with OneDrive and …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Microsoft 365, and make your voice heard!

Business Basic

Per User Per Month

Individual

*Per Month

Business - Apps

Per User Per Month

What is Microsoft 365?

Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) is more than just Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. It provides business-class email, online storage, and teamwork solutions that users can access from anywhere.

The vendor says key benefits include:
  • Bring teams and resources together with solutions like Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business that make working together more productive and enjoyable regardless of where participants are located.
  • Easily implement security and privacy controls to help protect business data and devices against malicious threats and help you meet your compliance obligations.
  • Automatic updates ensure your employees will always have the latest features and security updates.

Microsoft 365 Competitors

Microsoft 365 Technical Details

What is Microsoft 365?

Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) is a Microsoft Cloud subscription service that includes Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access). The software can be installed across multiple devices and ensures that users always have the most up-to-date version of the included Office applications.

What are Microsoft 365's top competitors?

Google Workspace are common alternatives for Microsoft 365.

What is Microsoft 365's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.9.

Who uses Microsoft 365?

The most common users of Microsoft 365 are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

• It has helped keep the high-energy culture my company has since it allows easy communication and calls.
  • Positively impacts responses from clients, since we can see how many times they have been contacted. (the more someone is contacted, the less likely they are to respond. Microsoft helps make sure we all know who and who not to contact)
  • positively impacts my ability to focus, since you can mute notifications. Since I look at my computer all day, it is helpful to lock in and not get distracted by the many emails I receive a day. You can also change preferences, so emails with high urgency are still seen.
December 16, 2021

M365 Product Review

Gil Morris | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Positive - Licensing for 5 devices for each account
  • Positive - Improved Azure services integration
  • Positive - Improved Compliance services
  • Negative - Teams stability is dismal and keeps us from using it (even though we're paying for it)
  • Positively, it has increased productivity and efficiency in creating templates and being able to systemize some of the protocols we are working on putting into place.
  • It has been a positive as well as most individuals and companies that we associate with also use MicroSoft 365 and therefore there is no need to have formats change in our documents when they open them up using another type of program.
  • Getting work done quickly.... One and Done!!!
Aurpa Fiza | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has the incredible ability to risk management and data sharing. It was possible to access email through Microsoft 365 without infecting other computers when ransomware was hit.
  • It's a widely used tool, so no training is required, and not requiring IT to load all programs on machines physically increases efficiency.
  • Saving money by having one package for the whole company reduces costs and increases our ability to go paperless.
  • Since my hiring in 2019, I have brought the use of Excel into the payroll almost exclusively. Excel lets me insert formulas that are different for each line. It lets me sort from Alphabetical to Depts with ease. Saves time and money by not missing any pay, which in turn would result in added expense in wiring wages.
  • I appreciate the fact I can save a Word file into a PDF for a more permanent form.
  • Outlook is reliable. This program is also used on my personal computer at home. In fact all of Office is.
November 30, 2021

24/7 - 365

• I don't have any ROI info because I am a technical staff who does not see those numbers. I will say that we are constantly using Teams/Outlook especially with the pandemic and digital collaboration has been made possible with Microsoft 365. As the work culture changes, our firm really leaned into this suite to adapt and change with it.
  • We make back our money on Microsoft 365 weeks after we've paid for it.
  • We use it in every aspect of our business from billing to project management.
  • It is compatible with almost every other software on the market and that makes it easy to do business with others.
Afia Tamanna | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • A positive impact is made because we use many Microsoft technology such as Teams and sensitive data management.
  • An improved ability to communicate with other businesses as well as with customers is a significant benefit.