Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Microsoft 365, and make your voice heard!
Business - Apps
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
The vendor says key benefits include:
- Bring teams and resources together with solutions like Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business that make working together more productive and enjoyable regardless of where participants are located.
- Easily implement security and privacy controls to help protect business data and devices against malicious threats and help you meet your compliance obligations.
- Automatic updates ensure your employees will always have the latest features and security updates.
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft 365
- Office Perpetual
- I don't know the hard numbers for this so I can't determine the actual ROI.
- Suspect it's positive, but can't prove it. Suspect based on the fact we're still using it.
- Less Infrastructure costs
- Users can manage themselves more easily
- Quick and easy updates!
- The ability's to increase and decrease licenses at will and not being locked into excess license's.
- The elimination of capex expenses in IT
- Less IT staff required.
- Lots of our development teams spend efforts working on data files. The time spent has been reduced greatly thanks to Excel.
- Its increased producticity
- increased employee engagement on projects
- allows for easier communication between departments
- Word has allowed us to create professional-looking marketing materials for external communications.
- Excel has been foundational for us in data reporting, import/export, and manipulation.
- Save money for keeping customers' data well
- Work stopped all of a sudden.
- Increases revenue income by arranging daily business plan
- better comunication between departments and users
- better email tracking and managment
- greater transparency of costs
- cost management easier to manage
- Some organization members keep using Google products because MS 365 is so bad
- The learning curve is steep for someone who has not used the interfaces before
- There are serious issues with findability in OneDrive
- It has helped keep the high-energy culture my company has since it allows easy communication and calls.
- Positively impacts responses from clients, since we can see how many times they have been contacted. (the more someone is contacted, the less likely they are to respond. Microsoft helps make sure we all know who and who not to contact)
- positively impacts my ability to focus, since you can mute notifications. Since I look at my computer all day, it is helpful to lock in and not get distracted by the many emails I receive a day. You can also change preferences, so emails with high urgency are still seen.
- Positive - Licensing for 5 devices for each account
- Positive - Improved Azure services integration
- Positive - Improved Compliance services
- Negative - Teams stability is dismal and keeps us from using it (even though we're paying for it)
- Positively, it has increased productivity and efficiency in creating templates and being able to systemize some of the protocols we are working on putting into place.
- It has been a positive as well as most individuals and companies that we associate with also use MicroSoft 365 and therefore there is no need to have formats change in our documents when they open them up using another type of program.
- Getting work done quickly.... One and Done!!!
- It has the incredible ability to risk management and data sharing. It was possible to access email through Microsoft 365 without infecting other computers when ransomware was hit.
- It's a widely used tool, so no training is required, and not requiring IT to load all programs on machines physically increases efficiency.
- Saving money by having one package for the whole company reduces costs and increases our ability to go paperless.
- Since my hiring in 2019, I have brought the use of Excel into the payroll almost exclusively. Excel lets me insert formulas that are different for each line. It lets me sort from Alphabetical to Depts with ease. Saves time and money by not missing any pay, which in turn would result in added expense in wiring wages.
- I appreciate the fact I can save a Word file into a PDF for a more permanent form.
- Outlook is reliable. This program is also used on my personal computer at home. In fact all of Office is.
- I don't have any ROI info because I am a technical staff who does not see those numbers. I will say that we are constantly using Teams/Outlook especially with the pandemic and digital collaboration has been made possible with Microsoft 365. As the work culture changes, our firm really leaned into this suite to adapt and change with it.
- I don't see any negative impact
- I see that Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) has positively shaped the project/communication structure in our business
- Efficient document sharing.
- OneNote for education.
- Teams for education.
- Positive - collaboration
- Positive - uniform suite of products
- It makes people more productive.
- Positive impact because we use most Microsoft technology which include Teams
- It's useful tools
- We can share some document with client easily
- The most positive effect we have seen is usability and collaboration
- I have not seen a negative impact to our business yet
- + Increase productivity for reporting.
- Increase efficiency.
- We make back our money on Microsoft 365 weeks after we've paid for it.
- We use it in every aspect of our business from billing to project management.
- It is compatible with almost every other software on the market and that makes it easy to do business with others.
- Has increased ease of communication between employees
- Reliable backup of files
- Streamlined processes and planning with tools like Planner, Forms & Flow
- A positive impact is made because we use many Microsoft technology such as Teams and sensitive data management.
- An improved ability to communicate with other businesses as well as with customers is a significant benefit.