Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) Reviews

April 12, 2021
Jeffrey Barsky | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have used online FAQ and articles or done searches online for explanations on how to use certain functions. There are good resources available online. I have never had to contact Microsoft and talk to them live.
Read Jeffrey Barsky's full review
May 17, 2021

Support Rating

It does its job without a problem. I always go to this software first before I work with any other ones. This works great and continues to improve.
April 20, 2021

Support Rating

Microsoft's support and its peer community are wide and fruitful. Support may come in different ways, but there's always a way that your issue will be solved. You may discuss with support, search in Microsoft's forum, or even ask the community in Microsoft official channels. One way or the other, there's someone available for assisting you.
July 27, 2020
Tom Hayes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support is provided on the basis of what’s cheapest to supply, rather than on quality and with barely concealed contempt for the customer. This is a perennial problem with the technology industry these days.
Read Tom Hayes's full review
December 03, 2019
Tashia Fouch | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have rarely had to contact Microsoft for support, so I don't really know how responsive they are or how robust their support operations are. But never having had to contact them for support is what I would consider a great thing!
Read Tashia Fouch's full review
November 21, 2019
Sara Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I would give this suite of products the highest score possible. The support team for Microsoft Office 365 is top-notch. Any time an employee has experienced any issue (which is very seldom), the support team has been incredibly responsive and timely. As we rely on these software products to operate our day-to-day business, having such great support available makes our employees feel at ease.

Overall, I would give Microsoft Office 365 an 11/10 if I could - but a ten will have to suffice. The suite of products that Microsoft Office 365 provides makes every aspect of our business possible. I think it is essential for any organization to have in order to stay organized, productive, and be successful.
Read Sara Anderson's full review
November 18, 2019
Karen Zelzer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Since implementing Microsoft Office 365 at our company, the efficiency of project collaboration has increased, and our time management has improved. Each employee now has a way of better managing their projects and are not running into the same conversion problems we were previously experiencing. Microsoft Teams, combined with Microsoft Outlook, has allowed more of our employees to work remotely while still being connected and easily reached.
Read Karen Zelzer's full review
April 01, 2020

Support Rating

Microsoft Office 365 has many guides online for its users. They are very descriptive in their instructions and are easy for a beginner to use. Microsoft Office 365 has also made my organization's daily tasks easier. Questions and concerns can always be found through Microsoft's website and they also have great support.
March 31, 2020

Support Rating

Microsoft Office 365 has many guides and tutorials online for their product. There are many guides and easy to follow instructions online for all their users to follow along. Also, their online and phone support has been second to none. Their online support has been very helpful to the employees in my organization.
March 12, 2020

Support Rating

Office 365 is much more than just email. When used with Azure it is a very powerful suite of products. It is also easy to manage.
March 04, 2020

Support Rating

I think that Office 365 is well supported. Microsoft continually provides any needed security updates as well as adding features or simply making the product work better. Again one of the major advantages is that you can always have the latest version of the office products, so you can hav the latest features as they come out without any additional costs.
February 14, 2020

Support Rating

We have not used direct support for Microsoft Office 365, but they appear to have excellent and regular communications that keep users aware of changes that are coming or in the works. We used consultants to move our business to Office 365 initially, so we didn't have direct dealing with Microsoft. From experience (many years ago) with Microsoft support, I usually try to avoid contacting support until I have exhausted my other means of finding a resolution.
February 14, 2020

Support Rating

Our support for Microsoft Office 365 is handled internally, but there is a whole team of internal support members for the international rollout and management of Office 365. Microsoft and other education platforms have provided the internal team with the resources they need to conduct proper training workshops and answer various questions from the workforce.
December 02, 2019

Support Rating

I have not had to rely on support from Microsoft Office 365 for any issues and cannot rate their performance; however, I have had a few questions regarding formatting documents and navigating the contextual menus. When combating these issues, I found it helpful to use user forums and search engines for advice. Microsoft Office 365 does provide help menus within their products, but I always found it more beneficial to search for myself.
January 28, 2020

Support Rating

Exceptional timing and diversity of ways to stay connected with support, there are many ways to reach them, and most importantly, they provide you learning on-demand capabilities to better your knowledge with free training, webinars, blogs and more.
November 15, 2019
William Pote | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

It's Microsoft. They do good work, but sometimes they take forever to get back to you. For our customers we handle 99% of the customer service requests. If we have to take it to Microsoft, it's usually a HUGE issue or a licensing issue we need some help resolving. If it's an outage, they are usually already working on it, and its licensing speed usually doesn't matter a ton.
Read William Pote's full review
October 30, 2019
Bill Black | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had too much call for support for this product, but when I did run into an issue, the "Help" wizard was able to point me in the right direction. It seems to be written for real users, and not just tech-heads. I appreciate that. The language is easy to understand and the step by step instructions make it relatively easy to solve issues.
Read Bill Black's full review
October 22, 2019
Lee'Ann Burgess | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven’t needed to reach out to customer support much. On the occasions that I needed extra support, I felt they were very helpful and responsive to the issue at hand. I don’t have any other specifics to share other than their support (via live chat) was helpful to me.
Read Lee'Ann Burgess's full review

What is Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)?

Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) is more than just Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. It provides business-class email, online storage, and teamwork solutions that users can access from anywhere.

The vendor says key benefits include:
  • Bring teams and resources together with solutions like Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business that make working together more productive and enjoyable regardless of where participants are located.
  • Easily implement security and privacy controls to help protect business data and devices against malicious threats and help you meet your compliance obligations.
  • Automatic updates ensure your employees will always have the latest features and security updates.