Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Service-level Agreement (SLA) uptime (15)8.888%
- Dynamic scaling (15)8.787%
- Elastic load balancing (15)8.383%
- Pre-configured templates (15)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Microsoft Azure, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $29 per month
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service from Microsoft. With Azure, businesses and organizations can build, manage, and deploy applications on Microsoft’s global networking, using customizable tools and frameworks.
Azure supports any tool, language, or framework, providing access to 100+ services to provide a comprehensive cloud computing platform. Azure has as broad set of hybrid computing capabilities, with support for working in the cloud or on-premises.
According to Microsoft, Windows Server, SQL Server PaaS, and SQL Server IaaS are significantly more affordable alternatives to other software in their categories. Users can lower costs if they have existing licenses, reserve resources in advance, or move specific workloads to Azure, all dependent on the particular organization’s situation.
An example of some of the service areas Azure covers:
AI + Machine Learning
Internet of Things
Windows Virtual Desktop
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Storage of logs that can be accessed globally at will to derive insight that propel IT and Business decisions.
- Compute power that is scalable and reliable
- Secure Integration between platforms and applications
- Free training could ensure higher adoptions to make it the market leader
- Application Modernization
- Digital Transformation with AI, ML etc.
- Big Data and Analytics
- Availability zones for all the regions
- More reliability and stability
- Easy analytics solutions
- Azure provides many free tools, such as QuickStart templates and the Azure SDK. It simplifies the process of creating apps for programmers.
- A large group of people uses the same tools to collaborate and find solutions to problems that they are all facing simultaneously.
- Setting up a repository for our work and making our code publicly available are made simple by Azure's built-in support for Git.
- Recovering from DRSync server failures is not always easy. Upon completion of the fail-back, our on-premises servers became unresponsive. After the fail-back, we must restart our servers.
- 5TB is insufficient for file synchronization per directory. Unfortunately, technical support is not up to standard. Customizing WVD images is still a challenge.
- Azure has wide range of services such as network, compute, storage, etc.
- Excellent customer services support.
- Excellent user training and documentation.
- Excellent user interface and services.
- Cost will be challenge for small and mid-sized organizations.
- Some resources are quite high on prices.
- Services such as cognitive services requires much internet bandwidth and costs.
- Tell people how great they are , when there not
- Not answer support request in a timely manner
- Poor customer service
- Fix your customer service