Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Lead Scoring
- Microsoft does not provide HTML for forms. They provide a div that needs to authenticated and is a real pain in the [butt].
- They provide no canned unsubscribe button. Copying the code from a template doesn't work either, even though your code will pass testing when you build out an email.
- Overall the work marketing automation tool on the market. It's like they did no research into what users might want or what the competitors are offering.
- Allows for detailed segmented marketing lists
- Customized email templates
- Subscription management
- Creating/Managing marketing lists - specifically copying them (dynamic)
- The use of "Campaigns" - a campaign to us is not the same as how it is used in MDM
- No Social marketing dashboard available (looking for something similar to Hootsuite where you can post/schedule posts.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Scorecard Summary
About Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing is an integrated marketing management solution for marketing operation, planning, execution, and analytics across all channels—digital, social, and traditional. Capabilities include marketing resource management, multichannel campaign management, lead management, sales collaboration, social marketing, and marketing analytics.
Microsoft acquired MarketingPilot, an SMB-focused marketing automation product, in 2012. MarketingPilot IMM (integrated marketing management) is the precursor to Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
Pricing starts at $125 to $200 per month per user.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Integrations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Competitors
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Technical Details