Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1,200 per month
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing is an integrated marketing management solution for marketing operation, planning, execution, and analytics across all channels—digital, social, and traditional. Capabilities include marketing resource management, multichannel campaign management, lead management, sales collaboration, social marketing, and marketing analytics.
Microsoft acquired MarketingPilot, an SMB-focused marketing automation product, in 2012. MarketingPilot IMM (integrated marketing management) is the precursor to Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
Pricing starts at $125 to $200 per month per user.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps - Dataverse
- Full customization capabilities
- Integration with LinkedIn
- Currently marketing is more contact centric, should add the flexibility of doing segmentation as well as customer journey on leads without associating with contact
- Pricing is based on number of contact, even if you are not marketing all of them.
- Cannot reuse the existing marketing lists created in CRM for marketing as seamlessly as in ClickDimensions, even though both uses the same Dataverse
- Customer data management
- Lead management
- Campaign strategy design
- Overall usage has so many options
- Its user interface is a little confusing
- A little expensive
- Lead Scoring
- Microsoft does not provide HTML for forms. They provide a div that needs to authenticated and is a real pain in the [butt].
- They provide no canned unsubscribe button. Copying the code from a template doesn't work either, even though your code will pass testing when you build out an email.
- Overall the work marketing automation tool on the market. It's like they did no research into what users might want or what the competitors are offering.
- Tracking of content
- Ability to pinpoint where your content is going to be posted
- Integration with other operating systems
- Allows for detailed segmented marketing lists
- Customized email templates
- Subscription management
- Creating/Managing marketing lists - specifically copying them (dynamic)
- The use of "Campaigns" - a campaign to us is not the same as how it is used in MDM
- No Social marketing dashboard available (looking for something similar to Hootsuite where you can post/schedule posts.