- Allows for detailed segmented marketing lists
- Customized email templates
- Subscription management
- Creating/Managing marketing lists - specifically copying them (dynamic)
- The use of "Campaigns" - a campaign to us is not the same as how it is used in MDM
- No Social marketing dashboard available (looking for something similar to Hootsuite where you can post/schedule posts.
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Scorecard Summary
About Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing is an integrated marketing management solution for marketing operation, planning, execution, and analytics across all channels—digital, social, and traditional. Capabilities include marketing resource management, multichannel campaign management, lead management, sales collaboration, social marketing, and marketing analytics.
Microsoft acquired MarketingPilot, an SMB-focused marketing automation product, in 2012. MarketingPilot IMM (integrated marketing management) is the precursor to Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
Pricing starts at $125 to $200 per month per user.
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Integrations
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Competitors
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Technical Details