Pros and Cons
- Easy to understand. The program can be taught t new users with no prior experience with minimal effort.
- Very thorough modules for all areas of financial reporting and analysis.
- Uncomplicated layout and maneuverability. The screens can be personalized for easy access to most frequently used modules.
- Reports are created as Crystal Reports. These are not as dependable or dynamic as PDFs.
- The standard package can be somewhat limited. Modules can be added but are often cost prohibitive and simply don't seem to perform dependably.
- Tech support is costly and there is no sense of urgency. It would be helpful if there was an online user forum.