Microsoft Office 365 Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Chirag Kathrani | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 17, 2020

Unreliable email service

Overall, the pricing and packaging are admirable. My main reason for going for Outlook 365 was to have a reliable email service. My previous provider had issues and was looking for an email service provider. I was hoping Outlook 365 would not have those issues. with the matter of reliability am surely not impressed. Emails started having issues after some time. One of the team members has emails getting delivered to the mailboxes. Contact and support with the office support team took a good time but got resolved. It seemed they forgot to whitelist their own emails.
So we sent out emails to our clients again to make sure they reach. This works.
Now another 15 days down the line I am getting complaints from the customer that they scheduled an appointment via email and I never got it. I figured out a lot of our emails were not getting delivered. Spent some time with the support person they want the email message-ids of all emails that were not delivered. How would I get all those? I decided that it was time to move on. Still extremely excited with Microsoft Teams and have made it part of our company process with free SharePoint and other services on the cloud.
  • Lots of freebies like Sharepoint, OneDrive, and Teams.
  • Easy to set-up some good features needed but was easy set-up.
  • Outlook client is very convenient.
  • Calendar integrations well done. One of the best way to set-up meetings.
  • Disappointed by the reliability of email service for which I came for.
  • Customer service agent were trained but not experts and had to change a couple of times by opening the tickets again with different customer service.
  • Teams meeting don't have call-in or call-me options.
I would recommend this for teams but would highly not recommend anyone to move email service as its extremely unreliable. Lots of important emails got missing. I thought it may be one or 2 trivial incidents but when it became consistently unreliable had to move on. I will keep some services for teams and SharePoint but not for emails.
Read Chirag Kathrani's full review
Vin Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 16, 2020

My simple review of Office 365

Office 365 is being used across the whole organization and across other organizations I support. It provides perfectly stable Office application experiences and the most reliable email service on the market today. I am beginning to research all of the new apps that Microsoft has added and hope to begin deploying them to everyone very soon.
  • Email - for me, that's been an uptime of 100% across multiple locations for over 4 years
  • Office Products - subscription based means you always have the latest versions - stable and the industry standard
  • Office on my mobile devices - all of them
  • Fix OneDrive. The split between SharePoint and OneDrive must be fixed. It's highly confusing to set up and use. Especially when using the personal version.
  • Definitely a more robust area (offline) where more than one person can work on a document - with live updates - at the same time.
  • I think more of the online features should be accessible and/or integrated into the offline software - such as Delve, Yammer, and the like.
Perfect for email - that almost goes without saying. Robust, stable and just works. Email archiving and legal holds are also excellent tools for a lot of industries and these too work very well. Office online and offline makes for a special type of access that fits most end users. As you can see there are not many areas that I can think of offhand where Office 365 is not appropriate.
Read Vin Campbell's full review
Tashia Fouch | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2019

Microsoft Office 365: Solid, dependable apps for everyday business operation!

Our entire organization uses Microsoft Office 365. Its primary use here is as our e-mail client. All of our organizational e-mails are administered and managed through Outlook. We also use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint very heavily in our office. Excel assists our Data Team with formulating data and statistical reports on our impact, which affects our fundraising efforts.
  • A system of integrated software/suites that communicate easily and effortlessly with one another.
  • User-friendly. Very easy to learn the ins and outs of the software suite.
  • Popular. Many of our colleagues at other organizations also use Microsoft Office 365 so we can easily share docs and more.
  • Unexplained freezes happen sometimes, and we usually have to kill the program and restart it completely in order to get it back up and running.
Microsoft Office 365 is well-suited to organizations of any size, I believe, whether small, mid-size, or large, because it is multi-faceted and easily adaptable to an organization's day-to-day operation. The suite also contains a number of applications that can be customized for your employees' use. Most aspects of the suite are rather easy to grasp, even for those who have never used Office software before.
Read Tashia Fouch's full review
Sara Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2019

Everything You Need & Then Some

Microsoft Office 365 is utilized across our entire organization by every department. It contains every Microsoft product that make doing business possible. From one single login point, employees are able to access Outlook email, OneDrive & Sharepoint - where we store shared documents and templates for all employees to access, PowerPoint - which is extremely helpful for collaborating across different departments, and Microsoft Teams - which all employees use to chat and share files with other team members quickly.
  • Microsoft Office 365's suite of products are all accessible from one login point, which improves ease of access for employees.
  • Allowing different users to view and edit documents from different locations or computers makes it easy for multiple departments to collaborate on projects.
  • Microsoft Teams has been especially useful for our organization by adding a more instant form of communication for team members.
  • I can't think of any areas of improvement for Microsoft Office 365. Their suite of products is essential to any successful business operation.
Microsoft Office 365 is well suited for any organization with multiple employees. Their products allow employees to stay in constant communication, easily share information, and collaborate effortlessly on different projects. Each product in Microsoft's suite is also available on all devices, making it very easy for employees who are always on-the-go or work remotely. It's a great way for everyone throughout an organization to stay connected.
Read Sara Anderson's full review
Karen Zelzer | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2019

Employee Collaboration has Increased with Microsoft Office 365

Our company uses Microsoft Office 365 for creating our reports for our company email, creating spreadsheets for data management, as well as creating presentations to share our company's progress with our employees and clients. We have Microsoft Office 365 on all of our company computers and laptops. Microsoft Office 365 has helped make our company more efficient and collaboration easier within our company.
  • All of the application included with the Mircosoft Office 365 program makes it easy to insert tables into word documents or figures into powerpoints and to share the data with other Mircosoft Office 365 users. The compatibility between the different applications takes the headache out of creating professional-looking reports and presentations.
  • The variety of applications gives your company almost everything it needs to function efficiently.
  • Sometimes there is too much going on/too many applications with the Microsoft Office 365 that it becomes cluttered. Takes some time to become familiar with all the different applications. Takes a little extra time in the startup and training, but after that, it becomes easy to use.
Our company uses Microsoft Office 365 for our email, and we also have started using the Microsoft Teams application that comes with the program. This allows the user to see if a coworker is online or if they are busy, even if they are working remotely. The program will link the calendar from your email to Teams so you can see when you are free or if you have a meeting coming up. It will sync calendar invites from your email to Teams and your email calendar, which helps reduce the chance of missing an appointment or meeting.
Read Karen Zelzer's full review
William Pote | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

Office 365 helps managed service provider standardize clients and run our own business

We use Office 365 extensively, both internally and as a managed service provider, and recommend it wholeheartedly to our clients. The breadth of services and tools that Microsoft includes in this product is staggering. We recommend it because of a few of the following reasons:
  1. Business-class email.
  2. Standardizes office licensing for all users.
  3. Teams collaboration.
  4. Sharepoint document management and sharing are great.
The overall integration between all of the products, both local and cloud-based, has improved so much in the last 3-4 years, to the point where it feels a bit like magic.
  • Great email provider.
  • Business-class collaboration.
  • Standardizing office licensing.
  • Document Sharing.
  • Too many options for most people.
  • Spam filtering requires a lot of tweaking -- we went to a 3rd-party tool.
  • It does not have email backup -- we're using a 3rd-party tool.
As an MSP, we have standardized on Office 365 for all our clients, and have not found a situation where it does not fit in at some level. I know you can use other providers, but for us and our clients, it makes a huge amount of sense because of all the benefits it includes.
Read William Pote's full review
Bill Black | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2019

Good for organization, communication, and scheduling

We use Office 365 as our main communication and scheduling tool. We coordinate meetings and events with the Calendar and use the email feature extensively. It is a convenient way to keep us all on the same page.
  • Email communication - Great for accessibility and retention of communication threads.
  • Calendar is great for keeping meetings and events scheduled.
  • Easy to use and well-integrated. The elements work well together.
  • Rarely, but it does happen, the "Reminder" notice of a meeting or appointment comes in after the event. Not sure why, and why it doesn't happen all the time.
  • Adding a "signature" to your email is a little more difficult than in past releases of Office. Once it is set, it works fine, but getting there is a little clunky.
  • Other than that, things are pretty solid with this tool.
Office 365 is well suited for communications in a large organization. We have many people in our organization - plus the multitudes of people outside, who we need to communicate with. Outlook is great for that. It also works well for coordinating schedules, meetings, and events. With an organization of over 200 people, keeping us all in line and informed can be a bit of a challenge. This creates a one stop shop for all of our scheduling needs. The Tasklist is a great tool for teams as well.
Read Bill Black's full review
Lee'Ann Burgess | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 22, 2019

Microsoft Office 365 great for small businesses

We currently use Office 365 for various purposes, including email management, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. We typically use PowerPoint for all of our company presentations which is pretty simple.
We are using the cloud version right now and like that it’s always easy to access along with using OneDrive. We would recommend this for other SMBs.
  • Easily accessible
  • Many features for business
  • Easy to implement
  • I think it serves its purpose, can’t really think of any cons for what we need it for
  • N/A
  • N/A
I think it’s well suited for all small to midsize businesses. Even if you don’t take advantage of all of its features, it’s still a cost-effective option. It’s a pretty well-known platform and also great to resell if you are in that type of business. At this time, we are not a reseller but have considered it.
Read Lee'Ann Burgess's full review
Sam Othman | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 18, 2019

A leader in its field

We use Office 365 across our entire company (200 staff in Australia & 30 in Manila). The collaboration tools are essential to our business. The suite has been around in some capacity for so many years that our new staff can just get up and running as soon as they sit down. It is ever-growing and we are still unveiling more and more uses for it all the time. As much as we use it for, we really haven't even scratched the surface of what can be done with it.
  • Deployment & Updating - From an IT professional point of view, it is essential that this process is easy and reliable.
  • Collaboration - OneDrive & Teams allows our users to seamlessly share and co-author files.
  • Continual Development - Office is always coming out with new features - OneDrive has come along in leaps and bounds and is now a critical part of our environment.
  • Do away with user-based installations of standalone apps such as Teams and instead go back to computer-based installations (OneDrive recently did this)
  • Outlook is very heavy when multiple mailboxes are mapped
  • MFA - We implemented this recently and it often doesn't prompt for the code and instead just causes problems with Outlook/OneDrive/Teams without notifying the user that it is waiting for the code
I have always found that Office 365 is a more feature-rich suite than its competitors.

For a professional environment, especially on the larger scale, I think it is a great option. There are many different license types so there is generally a suitable option for almost everyone.

I can't really think of an instance that I would use a competitor over Office 365. I have been using this system for years over many different versions and its all I would really use.
Read Sam Othman's full review
Ivan Sytchev | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2019

Online is the Future!

We primarily use Office 365 Pro Plus at the moment and will be moving to Exchange Online and SharePoint Online in the future. The entire organization uses O365, primarily Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams. The option of offering multiple installations per user has made licensing issues non-existent. With a subscription model, it is also nice to get the latest software updates and features. Managing users and subscriptions is also a breeze with the Office 365 portal.
  • User management from an administrative point of view is really intuitive and easy. This also applies to license management as it is very easy to see who has what license and compliance is no longer an issue.
  • There are frequent updates and features released that constantly enhance applications and services.
  • The O365 eco-system is great, where everything is connected and can be accessed easily. For example, the integration between Office applications and One Drive / SharePoint and Teams are built-in allowing for quick access to files from any application.
  • The hybrid environment between Skype for Business Server and Teams has some issues. Presence is not updating correctly and Teams Meetings are not available in Teams client until the user mailbox is in Exchange Online.
  • Microsoft is very aggressive in trying to get people to switch from on-prem to online. This causes the hybrid setups to be very flaky until completely moved to online.
  • Some organizations are not ready to 100% integrate Windows with O365 so a lot of features in Win10 are not usable without 365 Online services.
Office 365 is great for any organization that uses Microsoft products. If you have Exchange and/or SharePoint servers, moving to 365 is a great move. Everything integrates with everything else, so it makes everything work easier and more efficient. However, the cost of 365 might not be justifiable if there is no reliability on other Microsoft products.
Read Ivan Sytchev's full review
April 01, 2020

Must have product!

Microsoft Office 365 is used daily in my organization. It is a very important product to my organization. For example, my organization uses Sharepoint as a tool to access group files remotely. It has allowed us to keep track of Operations, Finances, and Sales. Also, it also has allowed us to present very important information each quarter to our investors as well.
  • Presentation to audiences.
  • Allows strategic decision making.
  • Allows documents to be accessed remotely.
Microsoft Office 365 can be very useful to a wide range of organizations such as businesses and education. Microsoft Office 365 has the flexibility to be useful to almost everyone. For example, Excel can be useful for both the Operations and Finance departments.
March 31, 2020

Worth the investment!

Microsoft Office 365 is used in my organization daily. Microsoft Office 365 plays a very important role in my department's success. My department uses specifically Microsoft Excel. This product is very useful for my department because my department manages our organization's finances. Without Microsoft Office 365, it would be very difficult to manage our day to day tasks.
  • Ability to customize important documents and reports.
  • Allows strategic decision making.
  • Ability to password protect specific slides and line items in files.
  • Pricing
Microsoft Office 365 is well suited for a very wide large group of audiences. Currently, every department in my organization uses Microsoft Office 365 daily. This includes Accounting, Operations, and Sales. I believe Microsoft Office 365 can also be well suited for educational audiences as well. Microsoft Office 365 can be very helpful for both teachers and students as well.
March 12, 2020

My Office 365 Review

Office 365 is used throughout our organization. We utilize all the features our license allows. We currently have 20,000+ users. We moved from on prem exchange to Office 365 a few years ago and haven't looked back. Support provided from Microsoft is top notch.
  • The storage we are offered through Office 365 is more than we could ever offer using an on prem solution.
  • Teams has become one of our top tools for users.
  • It is very easy to manage through the office admin center.
  • We sometimes have some lag with emails. Our users expect emails as soon as they are sent and are a little disappointed.
  • We are a hybrid environment and have some issues with on prem nested groups.
  • Users need to have excessive rights to attach items to Calendar Events.
Office 365 is well suited for us where storage is at a prime. We have 10TB of OneDrive storage for all users as well as a 50GB mailbox. To achieve that level of storage on premise for 20,000 users would not be possible, both for cost and actual storage. We recently implemented Teams and it is great for collaborating.
March 04, 2020

Great Value 365 days a year

We have multiple users in our company who use Office 365. Microsoft Office is one of those products they you really can't work without. One of the greatest benefits of using Office 365 is that it is always current with the latest version or updates. It's also great that you can install it on multiple computers, for instance I have it installed on my desktop and my laptop using the same license. Another great feature that is not mentioned much is that it comes with 1TB of online storage with OneDrive.
  • Always up to date.
  • Available as an installation or online.
  • Comes with 1TB storage via OneDrive.
  • Always current.
  • Outlook is too busy and not always easy to set up.
  • Wish it included Visio.
  • Doesn't always work well if internet connection is bad (unless you install on your PC).
Office 365 is great for small businesses or for personal use. I can not think of really any reason why you would get office in any other form. If you are in a larger environment it might be better to look at volume licensing to reduce the overall cost of the licensing.
February 14, 2020

A small business that needed to change

Our organization wanted to consolidate our on-premise Exchange server and Office Suite. We moved the whole business to the cloud of Microsoft Office 365 a little over two years ago. This allowed us to reduce the ongoing costs of maintaining our own Exchange environment and would keep our Office software up to date through the subscription. It also simplified staff access to online Office resources when working outside the office.
  • We no longer need to maintain our own email environment. This helped with security by being kept up to date and protected by the Office 365 environment.
  • Access to online applications. The fact that users can log in from any computer and have access to Microsoft Office 365 applications online is terrific.
  • Creating email accounts that are integrated with our AD meant having to enter values that were automatic before manually.
  • The delay in synchronizing AD with Microsoft Office 365 caused some delays in rushing out new accounts at times.
I think Microsoft Office 365 is a great and reliable product, but there are times when a traditional Office product would make more sense. Also, the ongoing cost of a subscription needs to be weighed over a flat purchase every few years. Besides the price and situational concerns, the product makes a lot of sense for many business users and is recommended.
February 14, 2020

Office 365 for the transition to cloud and collaboration

Microsoft Office 365 is used across the whole international organization. It's been a great cloud-based improvement to our previous productivity suite, which included outdated standard Office applications. The suite of Office 365 products allows all users to be more collaborative. Specifically, Microsoft Teams and shared Office Docs are new for some in the company, but they have allowed for greater collaboration and file sharing internally.
  • Familiar user experience
  • Multiple access points (desktop, web, tablet, mobile)
  • Backend file storage issues (SharePoint for Microsoft Teams)
  • Native OS experience for accessing shared folders
Microsoft Office 365 is well suited for corporations that are familiar with the traditional Microsoft Office applications, which a majority of the workforce uses. Although it's similar to the old ways of doing things with Microsoft Office and pre-cloud, Microsoft Office 365 helps transition users to the cloud and fosters collaborative ways of working within a familiar user experience. It may not be as well suited for start-up or tech environments where the workforce is more cutting edge and adaptable to the latest and greatest.
February 11, 2020

Office 365 overall worth the investment.

Office 365 is used mainly for Excel and Word, with a few people using it to create presentations, make signs, etc. and others using OneDrive to store work-related material they need to share with other office users. We had tried open source solutions in the past and while many of them are quite good, the default is Office/Excel/Word and it greatly simplified daily tasks for our users to have the same tools as "everyone" else.
  • Excel is the standard to which all others reach.
  • It's compatible with everything, even older legacy programs that require Word to be installed to print merged forms, etc.
  • As a Microsoft Office trial comes on all new machines, for users and IT people it's almost always as simple as signing in to activate and use policies that are set up by the administrator.
  • Generic errors when the license check fails can be very confusing.
  • The trust center is confusing to some people, but once you get used to it, it's OK.
  • I prefer the old drop-down menus to the side menu that opens but it's a matter of being used to it and decades of doing it the other way.
Office 365 is very well suited to a company where everyone is doing different jobs yet frequently need to share documents for different reasons, say adding pages to a workbook, etc. It's perfect when creating data that needs to be sent to others outside the company, and it's great for IT managers who want something simple to deploy and manage.

It's not necessary when creating docs that do not require more advanced Excel functions or that will not be shared.
December 02, 2019

Office Where You Need It

Microsoft Office 365 is used throughout the organization in all departments. The software specifically helps my colleagues communicate and share information as we assess and develop new projects. The collaborative aspects of Microsoft Office 365 are great since we can work on the go as well as within the office or classroom on research documents as well as everyday documents. Microsoft Office 365 does not require many resources and enables users to have access to a powerful and light office suite wherever they may be.
  • Microsoft Office 365 offers functionality on all major devices and operating systems, and the cloud functionality enables us to complete tasks regardless of our current system specifications.
  • The Office Suite provides much more power and functionality than competitors, and the built in templates help users create stunning presentations and ease the amount of time required to complete documents.
  • The UI is familiar to anyone who has used a modern word processor or Office Suite. This allows users to quickly jump into productivity tasks and collaborate in groups without struggling to understand features and icons.
  • The Microsoft Office 365 can cost more than traditional packages since it is available as a subscription.
  • The software can take time to download and install on devices. This set up time can be prohibitive if a user wants to quickly prepare themselves for offline access.
  • The UI is not as intuitive or friendly as previous versions of Microsoft Office 365 as menus are contextual. This may result in a slower workflow or a need for extra support for some users.
Microsoft Office 365 is excellent for completing important projects and documents given the breadth and depth of tools and features offered within the software. The ability to use the software anywhere also allows users to continue working on their projects and maintain productivity even if they change PCs or need to use a mobile device. Of course, Microsoft Office 365 is also great for collaborative functions, as well. The UI is much more intuitive than competing online platforms, and users will most likely be familiar with it already.
February 27, 2020

The same powerful Office experience but with cloud capabilities

Office 365 is being used by my company across the organization, although it is currently being offered only to senior employees.

It is particularly useful for people who are on the go and need to be able to access their documents and emails from wherever they may be. Not only does Office 365 come with loads of cloud storage, it gives access to SharePoint, Teams, OneNote and many other applications.
  • Access to all our documents using OneDrive for Business.
  • Ability to collaborate live with colleagues on documents that are shared with the whole team.
  • The prompts to sign in to all the different office suite products via pop-ups is annoying. This should be fixed through a single sign on solution.
  • Office 365 needs to fix some syncing issues when collaborating with others on a document.
It is highly suited for a corporate company with medium or large-sized teams. Smaller companies may be better off using G Suite, but Office 365 adds structure, professionalism, and reliability to the mix. If a company needs to make its mobile workers more productive, Office 365 is a great option.
October 29, 2019

If we were sarting from scratch, we'd definitely do something else

Documentation, presentation & email.
  • Word processing.
  • Good spreadsheets.
  • Presentations.
  • Errors that occur take a Ph.D. and hours upon hours to resolve.
  • Inconsistency in how certain functions operate, MS doesn't follow its own application design guides.
  • When things break, it's almost impossible to resolve. for example, for two years, the search function in Outlook has not worked. We've spent at least 40 hours researching the problem, which is very common but have been unable to resolve it. Even when working with support, the problem comes back, so it's been a waste of time to try to do anything about it.
MS Office is well suited for daily tasks in an office environment.
February 18, 2020

Microsoft Office 365 offers a good product but did not meet all my expectations.

Microsoft Office 365 is being used by the whole organization. It is a good product to access emails but I could not access folders in my system when I was working from home which is what I was told that it should be able to do.
  • Access to emails.
  • Access folders on my computer from home or outside the office.
It is well suited for accessing emails from outside of the office. It is not well suited for accessing folders on your computer from outside of the office.
February 18, 2020

Still the standard for a reason!

Our development department frequently uses MS Office 365 to write grants, manage files, and conduct marketing. Other departments also occasionally use this software.
  • Graphic design- apps like Publisher are still the easiest for graphic design
  • Editing- intuitive feature of office include spellcheck and editing for grammar
  • Needs coworking features
  • Graphics are a little dated
MS Office is great for day-to-day tasks. It is a challenge when attempting to collaborate on a project, and we still utilize other programs for this particular feature. Still MS Office is the most trustworthy product out there.
October 23, 2019

We love our Microsoft 365

Microsoft Office 365 is being used by our organization across all departments. It allows us to have access to all of the business software that we need to complete the projects we need to get done. We are able to do spreadsheets, create presentations, type reports and letters and much more.
  • It gives us quick and easy access to all of our business software in one central location.
  • It gives us access to a variety of types of software that we need to do business.
  • It gives us access to our email software in the same location as our business software.
  • It would be nice if there was a reminder when employees power up their computer that they log in to their Teams software.
I think Microsoft 365 is well suited for both large and small businesses. I think it would be less suited for personal home use unless you happen to do office or school work from home and would need access to the spreadsheet and presentation software.
October 21, 2019

A good office software package for every day work

We use Microsoft Office every day. Microsoft Outlook for checking emails and communicating with customers and suppliers, Microsoft Word for documentation, Microsoft Excel for reports. Besides those, I use Microsoft Visio to draw diagrams for my coding tasks and Microsoft Onenote for taking notes. We also use Skype for Business as a primary communication channel.
  • Includes very strong tools for your office works, such as Word and Excel.
  • One account can be used on multiples devices, even one that is your phone or tablet.
  • The data is synced between devices. One that is especially useful is OneNote. I can take notes anywhere and anytime.
  • The performance sometimes is quite slow. I've even had the program crash.
  • OneNote in Office 2016 is not supported anymore. No more updates. Microsoft recommends us to use OneNote in Windows 10 but it is simple and lacks some advanced features such as Import Diagram from Visio. I have to export the diagram to an image and add it to OneNote. Then I have to repeat these actions every time I update my diagram.
  • When you are using one application in MS Office 365, it has very good integration between other applications inside MS Office 365.
  • If you need advanced features to work with your documents or data, you will need Word and Excel to get your work done. Otherwise, you can go with free tools that offer basic features.
October 21, 2019

A great program with good support and new features to stay up to date!

Microsoft 365 is being used across my organization and addresses many business problems. We use it to track data, generate reports and share information.
  • Updates that are constantly being implemented with extra resources.
  • It is easy to use, has had the same tools for at least 15 years.
  • The programs link together so you can use more than one at a time.
  • Compatible with most other programs. A big plus when using other software.
  • Short cuts - there are so many ways to do the same function in Excel - icons are enough!
The programs are worth the money and are suited because they best fit a company's needs, no matter what size. I have worked in a 12 person company and one with over 900 people and the program has worked well in both!

If you are more of a hard-copy company, this program might not be for you. But there aren't a ton of situations where Microsoft 365 won't be helpful.

About Microsoft Office 365

Office 365 is more than just Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. It provides business-class email, online storage, and teamwork solutions that you can access from anywhere.

The vendor says key benefits include:
  • Bring teams and resources together with solutions like Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business that make working together more productive and enjoyable regardless of where participants are located.
  • Easily implement security and privacy controls to help protect business data and devices against malicious threats and help you meet your compliance obligations.
  • Automatic updates ensure your employees will always have the latest features and security updates.