Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Enterprise, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Microsoft R Open and Revolution R Enterprise are big data R distribution for servers, Hadoop clusters, and data warehouses. Microsoft acquired original developer Revolution Analytics in 2016.
Microsoft R is available in two editions: Microsoft R Open (formerly Revolution R Open) and Revolution R Enterprise.
- We took the learnings of this product and used it towards our replaced platform so no real lost investment. Just time was lost during the project when trying to integrate and use this along side our other ETL tools.
- This did allow us to identify other improvements (not realized before the project) to data analysis during the way that we have continued to leverage post project migration.
- Better forecasting for resource allocation has saved our organisation hundreds of thousands in conjunction with other strategies.
- Better visualisation options has allowed smoother internal marketing and internal comms strategies when preparing teams for seasonality.
- Increased productivity (Ability for parallel processing freed up time to do other tasks)
- Easy installation meant no need for dedicated IT support
- Helped save company money versus buying other stat software
- Faster time-to-market on analytics and insights
- Reduction on Level of Effort in terms of running complex algorithmm thus increased job satisfaction
- Improved job empowerment and skills/competency re-use.