Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SharePoint, and make your voice heard!
Office 365 E3
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
MS SharePoint / SQL refers to Microsoft Sharepoint, a web-based collaborative platform, being used in tandem with Microsoft SQL Server to provide business intelligence analytics and reporting. They can provide BI content such as data connections, reports, scorecards, dashboards, and more.
With Sharepoint, users can share files, data, news, and resources. Sites can be customized to streamline teams’ work. Team members can collaborate inside and outside the organization, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Sharepoint also supports the ability to discover data, expertise, and insights to inform decisions and guide action. SharePoint’s content management features, along with connections and conversations surfaced in Yammer, enable organizations to maximize their velocity of knowledge.
Users can also accelerate productivity by transforming processes—from tasks like notifications and approvals to operational workflows. With SharePoint lists and libraries, Microsoft Flow, and PowerApps, they can create digital experiences with forms, workflows, and custom apps for every device.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Collaboration - file sharing
- Collaboration - metadata-based lists managing lightweight business processes, WIP tracking
- Communication - serves as a lightweight supplement to our intranet connecting specific groups to specific contexts.
- Regulatory approval process enabler (we are FDA regulated)
- Online document storage - removing the file share server and having secure cloud access to files.
- Line-of-business applications. This can be a complex, automated workflow or very simple request systems.
- Shared documents, calendars, and tasks with cross-functional teams and projects.
- Document management
- Document storage and retrieval
- Collaboration between team members
- Secure user access controls for sharing data with limitations pertaining to personnel and time limitations as well
- Document storage and control
- Documentation for our auditors
- Storage of IT documentation for sharing across divisions.
- Intranet Website
- Team Collaboration Site (shared documents, news, records etc)
- Project Website
- Extranet collaboration with partners outside our company
- CRM platform, tracking of project pipelines
- Project collaboration
- Central location to which all employees have access from day one with our organization
- Ease of tracking (lists, surveys)
- Permissions are very easy to administer and manage even for end users
- Official Document Repositories - Centralized document management
- Broadcast Workflow Management - Multi-phase, multi-approval broadcast management business process.
- Enterprise Application Portal - Central launching page for various applications