- Quick turnaround time for issues
- A range of support services
- Access to a network of resources
- Escalation of issues
- Ongoing development and commitment to produce enhancement
MS SharePoint / SQL refers to Microsoft Sharepoint, a web-based collaborative platform, being used in tandem with Microsoft SQL Server to provide business intelligence analytics and reporting. They can provide BI content such as data connections, reports, scorecards, dashboards, and more.
With Sharepoint, users can share files, data, news, and resources. Sites can be customized to streamline teams’ work. Team members can collaborate inside and outside the organization, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Sharepoint also supports the ability to discover data, expertise, and insights to inform decisions and guide action. SharePoint’s content management features, along with connections and conversations surfaced in Yammer, enable organizations to maximize their velocity of knowledge.
Users can also accelerate productivity by transforming processes—from tasks like notifications and approvals to operational workflows. With SharePoint lists and libraries, Microsoft Flow, and PowerApps, they can create digital experiences with forms, workflows, and custom apps for every device.
- OpenText Documentum
- OpenText WEM
- OpenText Content Suite Platform
- Micro Focus Vibe
- Atlassian Confluence
- Socialtext (discontinued)
- Traction TeamPage
- Boardwalk Communicator
- Cascade Server
- CallidusCloud Sales Enablement
- HCL Notes (formerly from IBM)
- HCL Digital Experience (formerly IBM WebSphere Portal & Web Content Manager)
|Plan 1||$5.00||Per User Per Month|
|Plan 2||$10.00||Per User Per Month|
|Office 365 E3||$20.00||Per User Per Month|