Mobile Access (138)
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $5 per month
Microsoft Teams combines video conferencing software with team collaboration tools. The communications platform allows MS Office users to conduct conference calls and share files via SharePoint, and join or initiate a group chat.
Microsoft Teams features three tiers of pricing. The first is a subscription-less, free option that offers the same features as the other two tiers but does not offer administration tools like analytics and access to on-premise servers, or support features like 24/7 phone and web support. The second and third tiers are based on the size of your business and its conferencing needs. Its “Office 365 Business Premium” option starts at $12.50 a month per user, with a required annual commitment, and its “Office 365 E3” option for enterprises starts at $20 a month per user, also with a required annual commitment.
Meetings: Meet with teams of 10 or 10,000. Host audio, video, and web conferences with anyone inside or outside your organization or go big with live events.
Calling: Its Phone System feature enables PBX capabilities including call control in Office 365 and replaces on-premises PBX. Its calling features are customizable to fit your organization’s unique needs.
- File sharing and storage
- Organized channels/chats
- Small group/team video meetings
- Larger team meetings and events (audio/video quality isnt the best and not user friendly)
- When creating a teams channel, it should have a check to make sure another distribution list or email isn't already created with the same name
- More levels of access so changes aren't dependent on overall admins
- Collaboration Tool for chat service
- Collaboration tool for Virtual meeting rooms and virtual video conduct meetings
- Use as a primary desk phone call within the organization and also outside the organization (vendors such as Microsoft).
- Provide better call quality on cellular network
- Facial recognition when speaking with zooming in on the person capabilities.
- Integrate better virtual whiteboard capabilities such as sticky notes for Scrum meetings as an example.
- Chats and calls
- Group chats or discussions
- I can’t really think of anything
- Contact search
- @Makes reference to
- live events
- file permission
- integration with Polycom devices like Trio 8500
- great controlling for audio and video and quality of video control
- great synchronization calendar with Outlook
- have good extensions like form to make questions and get feedback
- good at searching for employees in organization
- needs to add any integration way to call Skype users
- need to improve form extension
- remote pop up in sharing screen some time not showing
- Team meeting and Video calling
- Call recording
- Calender schedules of the upcoming meetings
- While sharing the screen there is a small popup which comes at the top of the screen, it needs to be good
- Phone calls
- Audio quality
- Use less laptop ressources
- Integrate troubleshooting tools natively
- Easy-to-use daily enterprise communication tool. It made me very productive while working from home.
- Group communication software that brings together texts, voice, and video calls in the same place.
- Screen sharing feature is very useful and remote control makes working with peers easy.
- It requires a good internet connection to run fast
- Sometimes it works slowly and you get logged out of your session
- Searching the history chat is quite time consuming
- Instant Messaging
- Voice Calls
- Video Calls
- Scheduling Meetings
- Building Teams Spaces
- Found a bug where Microsoft Teams suddenly drops during an ongoing call even if there is no network issue from either end
- Screen sharing is also buggy. When we share our desktop screen on MS Teams the taskbar disappears and it's difficult to navigate through apps.
- There is a limit to PIN 15 chats a favourites. This count should be increased.
- Continued updates to improve performance
- High performance on video and voice
- Well integrated on mobile and laptop
- Better formatting for chat in meetings
- Improved alerts for service issues or performance issues
- Screen sharing
- Team meetings
- Proper event planning
- Client presentation
- Client calls
- Stay connected with your teams
- Document sharing functionality
- History of the chat and search function
- Small teams that could be created per project
- The control functionality could still be improved when you organize a big meeting.
- The mute function could be improved because sometimes, you just don't want to be interrupted during a presentation or work in progress.
- The status is sometimes not working properly; you can stay available all night or away even if you are not.
- Message chat
- Audio, video call
- Screen Sharing while call
- File sharing
- White board for drawing activities
- Emoji's to express thoughts
- Townhall meetings
- Audio calling quality
- Video calling quality
- Screen lag while screen sharing
Team is less appropriate when it comes to knowledge sharing via screen sharing mode because video often freezes even after having good internet connection that Microsoft Teams should consider improving.
I have 7 out of 10 because it needs improvements in certain features like video sharing call, call drop, audio quality and connecting problems even after having good internet connection.
Setting up a meeting with a client is easier than ever, and a scheduling assistant makes time management efficient. SharePoint and File Management feature is the best ever feature according to me.
- SharePoint & File Management.
- Accurate live captions.
- Chat history stays forever.
- Screen sharing.
- Integration with Outlook.
- System performance while Teams is running.
- Creating team groups
- Calling feature
- Scheduling a meeting from chat
- No break out rooms
- Virtual Backgrounds are limited
- Not easy to access from mobile
- Communication between individuals and teams with in departments
- Collaboration utilizing Microsoft 365 applications
- Video conferencing with screen sharing
- Management configuration
- Adding and removing members from the admin console can be cumbersome
- Online meeting is easier to setup and join, and video conference is better in quality.
- Teams have channels [that] divide the groups and each group communicates and shares on their group, this is a more organized way to communicate.
- Teams integrates well with the rest of office 365 tools, such as One-Drive
- In my experience, the most annoying thing in Teams is when you want to set up your audio input and output before the conference calls, especially if you have more than one audio option, such as external speakers and a headset.
- As an administrator, I see that Teams have good security policies, but these policies bring some complexity, for instance, if one user in our company needs to share some resources with [another] party outside our domain, he can not do so, until the admin allows it.
- Teams integrate well in the Microsoft environment, but outside of that, you would find that you have limited usage.
- Collaboration is made very easy
- Chat platform is great for short ways of communication
- Video conferencing
- Telephony options could be improved
- With VDI appkication sharing is not possible
Instead of writing emails, you can use the chat function to communicate fast and reliable. Also adhoc meeting and voicecall are a great tool to make communication and collaboration much easier.
- File Sharing
- Inconsistent Notification
- Search doesn't always work
- Excellent user interface
- Speedy, no latency issues
- One stop shop for all things collaboration related
- Bluetooth/headset compatibility is a huge issue that could be added
- Sometimes video calls drop on Teams
- video conferencing
- file sharing
- file preview
- user interface
- video quality
- scheduling meetings
- connecting other applications
- keeping record of what happened during and outside of meeting
- using for larger than 250 users
- advanced formatting posts
- adding people from outside
- Allow posting of memes in chat.
- Managing of multiple conversations.
- A chat search feature.
- The audit function could use a bit more more work to save entire conversations.
- It is highly customizable and can be integrated with other software like Microsoft 365.
- Very simple User Interface and required no training is required.
- It allows screen recording
- File sharing during calls
- Instant Messaging
- Too much memory consumption which leads to system crash
- Cannot edit or delete the sent messages.
- Call drops