Microsoft Teams Reviews

November 10, 2020
Sandeep Reyyi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Microsoft support is the best support team you can ever find. On top of that we can find several community thread with which we can easily resolve smaller issues.
Read Sandeep Reyyi's full review
October 27, 2020
sameer chhabra | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I would like to give full rating to Teams as it is just the best product in the IT field available right now and is way above its competitive softwares as it offers a lot of other functionalities which the other software products fail to provide. Also, the support has been really amazing as I called the Teams support once since Teams was not opening on my system and the Teams support helped me resolve the issue within one hour.
Read sameer chhabra's full review
September 29, 2020

Support Rating

Microsoft customer support is great, although it can be a bit of a hassle getting to a representative. Also, I have not had issues with Teams to have to give Microsoft a call, so that is positive! Microsoft also has great knowledge-based articles for information on tasks and how-tos on Teams.
November 14, 2020

Support Rating

What support? They have a bunch of help articles and nothing else. There is no support offered, no one to contact.
October 20, 2020

Support Rating

We have not spent much time seeking support. Microsoft support is generally good, so we suspect that this would apply to Teams. This may be academic, as we don't plan to use Teams unless we observe a wholesale change in ease of access, audio connectivity, and efficiency. Microsoft would be served well by using Zoom for some time.
September 14, 2020

Support Rating

Microsoft has support that responds quickly when we reach out. They make sure all issues are fully resolved before closing a case. They really believe in Mircosoft Teams as a product so it makes sense that they help out whenever they can. The documentation for Teams is very thorough as well and has helped us in our configuration.
September 10, 2020

Support Rating

I've not needed to use support for Microsoft Teams as there have been no issues that I've dealt with as an end user. Teams includes an extensive help section with search capabilities and training topics reducing the need for support if an issue does arise. Training includes videos and text to refer to.
September 09, 2020

Support Rating

This rating is fair enough for Microsoft support. They provide knowledgeable solutions.
October 21, 2020

Support Rating

I haven't raised any support case yet or looked for any support related document specifically as I am just an end user but I have heard from a few administrators that Microsoft supports the product well. Also, Novartis being a large audience and MS Teams adopted here as a collaboration platform speaks in itself.
April 29, 2020
Michael Eberhard | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

There is a lot of good information available in the Teams app itself. And Microsoft has been very helpful whenever we have had to go to them for help - which hasn't been often at all.
Read Michael Eberhard's full review
February 12, 2020
Gabriela Band | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Microsoft Teams has always been very responsive. We never had any major issues with the system but the online tutorials are crystal clear. Only negative item is cost, but other than that I strongly recommend it.
Read Gabriela Band's full review
January 29, 2020
Shanti Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I will be honest. Microsoft really has a huge open community and has a very impressive customer support team, who are available 24*7 for us. I remember it very clearly during our beginning, we had some questions and confusion about the product. Microsoft sent their engineer and they worked with our IT department and did all the setup without any charges.
Read Shanti Sharma's full review
January 23, 2020
Charles R. Coggins III | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Getting support for any MS Product kind of feels like pulling teeth. I have looked for support on the slowness of Teams to try and resolve it, but there is nothing really out there even from the MS reps other than deleting the hidden appsdata folder for Teams or uninstall/reinstall the software or just use the web-based Teams app.
Read Charles R. Coggins III's full review
Zack Uzzle, ITIL, ATD Master Trainer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had a need to reach out to support yet. Any questions I've had I've been able to find answers for within the knowledge base or from fellow users. Generally speaking Microsoft has a pretty robust support structure with a lot of online resources available. I would assume that if an issue did arise it would get resolved fairly quickly.
Read Zack Uzzle, ITIL, ATD Master Trainer's full review
Chris Carpenter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The support we have received has been sufficient. Unlike previous tools, Teams doesn't appear to have the same amount of issues that we are accustomed to. Many of the base technologies in Teams are not particularly new, so new issues haven't surfaced at the rate that they have in the past. When issues have surfaced, though, support has been swift and effective.
Read Chris Carpenter's full review
Quentin Goin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I actually have not used MS Teams support. I'm giving a 7 as I'm guessing the support would be reasonable if you were a larger organization and fine for smaller organizations. That might be a good sign that I've never used their support for the product to just work well. I think I would use their support if I tried other features like the apps you can add in, file sharing if it didn't work as expected the first time, etc. The chat and screen sharing really works well for the 3 of us.
Read Quentin Goin's full review
January 17, 2020
Stephanie Majeran | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I honestly haven't had to deal with the customer support for Microsoft Teams. I'm just a participant, not an "owner" of it so just use it because that's what they are using! From what I gather, they have been mostly satisfied with it, but with some issues arising since implementation last year.
Read Stephanie Majeran's full review
January 17, 2020
Melissa Rances, PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not reached out to the customer support group for Microsoft Teams. The platform seems pretty intuitive and simple enough to use despite its limitations and lack of functionality. There are only so many places you can click in and out of, which makes the software pretty cut and dried, with not much need to reach out to customer support.
Read Melissa Rances, PMP's full review

Workflow Automation (25)
6.5
Mobile Access (51)
Search (48)
Visual planning tools (35)
6.2
Chat (59)
Notifications (58)
Discussions (56)
Surveys (25)
Internal knowledgebase (29)
6.6
Integrates with GoToMeeting (10)
Integrates with Gmail and Google Hangouts (10)
6.5
Integrates with Outlook (51)
Versioning (36)
Video files (42)
Audio files (42)
Document collaboration (53)
Access control (42)
Advanced security features (32)
Integrates with Google Drive (13)
Device sync (34)

What is Microsoft Teams?

Microsoft Teams combines video conferencing software with team collaboration tools. The communications platform allows MS Office users to conduct conference calls and share files via SharePoint, and join or initiate a group chat.

Microsoft Teams features three tiers of pricing. The first is a subscription-less, free option that offers the same features as the other two tiers but does not offer administration tools like analytics and access to on-premise servers, or support features like 24/7 phone and web support. The second and third tiers are based on the size of your business and its conferencing needs. Its “Office 365 Business Premium” option starts at $12.50 a month per user, with a required annual commitment, and its “Office 365 E3” option for enterprises starts at $20 a month per user, also with a required annual commitment.

Key Features
Meetings: Meet with teams of 10 or 10,000. Host audio, video, and web conferences with anyone inside or outside your organization or go big with live events.

Calling: Its Phone System feature enables PBX capabilities including call control in Office 365 and replaces on-premises PBX. Its calling features are customizable to fit your organization’s unique needs.

Microsoft Teams Pricing

Starting Price: $5

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
  • Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Free$0Per Month
Microsoft 365 Business Basic$5.00Per Month
Microsoft 365 Business Standard$12.50Per Month
Office 365 E3$20.00Per Month

Discounts are available for non profit organizations.

Microsoft Teams Technical Details