Flagged emails? Auto suggested.
Assigned tasks from planner? …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Mobile Access (70)
Task Management (74)
Team Collaboration (68)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Microsoft To Do, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Creating a personal list of to-do items that you need to achieve. These could be one-offs or recurring items.
- Managing simple projects with multiple stakeholders and follow-up items.
- Using your task management software in conjunction with additional Microsoft productivity apps.
- Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist) is great for managing my daily tasks, sharing lists with others, seeing what I need to get done today, and moving those "today to-dos" as I'm reprioritizing my day.
- Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist) is not so good for moving tasks between projects/lists and not good for arranging tasks/projects in hierarchical order. So, for example, if one project/task needs to be completed before another, you can't make the one dependent on another's completion.
This tool is not the best for more experienced users who need more customizable features beyond basic to-do list generation and sharing.
It is not helpful when you have to share files for collaboration.