Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist) Reviews

Robyn Mays | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2020

Really simple to use!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Wunderlist for myself. It is a fantastic app to use for project management for yourself or small teams. I love how much it can do while still being so simple.
Read Robyn Mays's full review
April 07, 2020

Have tasks to complete? Wunderlist is what you need!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is a fantastic way to keep track of tasks which need to be completed. As far as I am aware, it is used solely within my department. It is great because we can record a "backlog" of tasks to complete. We then mark with a star the tasks to be completed that day.
February 11, 2020

Easy to Use, Effortless Organization

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is used across the whole organization. It is an easy way to share important tasks on different projects as well as check in on what has already been done/or that which has yet to be done. In this way, it addresses miscommunication across teams ensuring that everyone is on the same page and can see updates in real-time.
Nicholas De Salvo | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

Pretty Good For Your Personal To Dos

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I first started using Wunderlist as a simple way to keep track of my own tasks and to-dos. I loved the interface and the icon design, so it made it fun to open the app and interact with it. I use it mostly personally and recommend it to many other executives I work with. It helps keep me organized and remind me of all the tasks I need to accomplish in a day/week/month.
Read Nicholas De Salvo's full review
Joel Tanzi | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

Possibly the last task manager you will ever need

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Wunderlist in my work and life to manage tasks or checklists of items across a broad range of applications. Many will see Wunderlist is another to-do list app and it does serve that function, but within my own business (a sole proprietorship) I use it to manage projects, keep track of important tasks and set reminders for what needs doing by a deadline.
Read Joel Tanzi's full review
Paul Weber | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

Wunderlist - good to get started but not for groups or power users

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Wunderlist individually at my current organization, but it was deployed team-wide in my previous position. We used it to manage all projects, delegate tasks, determine workload and assignments and communicate on status. It helped us avoid unnecessary emails and maintained a more accurate picture of the status of a task without meetings or verbal confirmation.
Read Paul Weber's full review
Markus Melton | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

Wunderlist really helps!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is used to keep my organization on the same page with tasks and projects. It's a vital part of our day-to-day operations - it's the first and last thing I look at each day. Wunderlist has a great combination of simplicity and the ability to create subtasks, which is generally something you only find with expensive task lists.
Read Markus Melton's full review
Sarah Lightman | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

Wundlist is a great app, but definitely could grow!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I mostly use it to keep me organized and help accomplish goals. When I had a management team I used it with them to assign and complete goals and seeing the master to-do list. It also helped us share ideas and effectively distribute responsibility. The huge problem is caused was when I ended our professional relationship, somehow the master list was deleted and nobody, not even the app notified until it was too late! I lost so much data and important info and wished there was a way it would have been backed up. It was all gone and I lost so much time and hard work.
Read Sarah Lightman's full review

Anna Strawman | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 23, 2019

Wunderlist is Wunderful

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Wunderlist in our organization to track necessary building and tool maintenance items. This includes everything from filter replacements to fire extinguisher checks. We also track items that need to be purchased. This way, anyone can add to the list and anyone can remove from it as items are purchased. There are only a few involved with the list so it is manageable.
Read Anna Strawman's full review
Anna Jacobs | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 30, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it as task software in our project management department. It helps keep track of everyone’s tasks and notes and keeps the team members informed.
Read Anna Jacobs's full review
Tish Cator | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 19, 2019

Wunderlist so I won't forget

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it for day to day things. I used it to quickly jot down tasks and to keep my boss in the loop about projects I’m working on. Sometimes we use it to manage our reputation accounts as well.
Read Tish Cator's full review
Anthony Zurica | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Wunderlist is perfect for quick and easy reminders

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Wunderlist as a reminder system for nonessential work products. It helps remove some of the administrative tasks from our main input system and sets up something separate and easier to use for mundane tasks. We use it all together as an organization. We all have access to it.
Read Anthony Zurica's full review
January 23, 2020

A life saver!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Wunderlist to keep track of projects and tasks. Wunderlist has been a fantastic tool for team collaboration as it gives the option to have shared lists, assign tasks and set dates.
January 23, 2020

Wunderlist is the best app for organization!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist not only helps me stay organized but allows teams to collaborate on tasks together. We will use their joint list function and assign a task to one another, which improves productivity immensely! We used to email each other suggesting something that needs to get done and would never know if they had added it to a list or were working on it! Wunderlist helps us stay organized and work collaboration as we complete a project -- I love it!
January 18, 2020

Wunderlist -- A No-Frills To-Do Tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is not a tool that is promoted by my organization at any level; however, a number of users within my department and across my organization use it for personal productivity. It's a simple to-do list tool that doesn't have a ton of features to distract from its core purpose: helping users remember tasks and providing a sense of gratification when said task is checked-off. Its simplicity in both the web and app version are its strength.
January 06, 2020

Wunderlist is a great program

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to stay organized on projects for our company. We are spread out in the state so it helps us communicate with timelines, etc. Our operations are manufacturing for state governments.
December 24, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In the past, I have used Wunderlist across the entire school I worked at. However, in my current job I use it with a few select team members. Organization via technology is not a high priority with my leadership right now so I use tools like Wunderlist on a case by case basis with my team. For me, I see it solving the issue of the need to communicate about tasks. Being able to share lists means that I can assign tasks to my team and know that they are on track without having to call a meeting. Ultimately, it saves us all time.
December 19, 2019

Wunderlist: a great tool for organization and task management!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Wunderlist personally and encourage my direct team/reports to use it as well. Among other things, it is a great resource for keeping organized by client, job, project, etc. It directly addresses the need to not have my team/report feel like I am micro-managing. At any point, I can and review their project lists in real-time rather than taking time out of our days for face-to-face status updates.
January 14, 2020

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is mainly used by the QA department to collaborate on daily tasks and set up repositories for knowledge sharing. We use it to create a to-do list for team members every day and share it with the team. It was easy to track the progress of the work assigned as soon as they completed and updated the tasks.
When we had ideas that helped the process and daily work, we used Wunderlist and made it available across team members. The same goes for knowledge sharing information/repositories that can be accessed at any time.
September 18, 2019

Wunderlist ist sehr gut!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it personally; I don't use it with my organization. In fact, I wasn't aware until now that it could be a business application. I found it on the Android App Store while looking for some sort of shopping list tool for my family.
September 17, 2019

A Wonderful Wunderlist Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My experience with Wunderlist has only been through our Marketing department. We use it to keep on track with our projects and be able to share what we are working on with other employees. It's great to be able to pull up our lists when we are not at our workstations.
September 17, 2019

In love with the app

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Task Management - Task are divided among multiple peers ranging from developers,designers, backend/frontend Engineers, product owners etc.
Time Management- Each task can be associated with an estimate of deliverables associated with it, helping keep track of time in a representable manner,
Priority Management - You can categorize task based on the priority they hold.

Task Management (65)
Resource Management (34)
Gantt Charts (7)
Scheduling (48)
Workflow Automation (28)
5.9
Team Collaboration (61)
Support for Agile Methodology (13)
6.4
Support for Waterfall Methodology (13)
5.8
Document Management (34)
5.8
Email integration (35)
6.1
Mobile Access (63)
Timesheet Tracking (12)
6.6
Change request and Case Management (10)
5.0
Budget and Expense Management (6)
4.2
Quotes/estimates (4)
5.0
Invoicing (4)
Project & financial reporting (6)
Integration with accounting software (2)
6.0

About Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist)

Microsoft To Do replaces the former Wunderlist task management tool acquired by Microsoft June 2015, an app that provides an emphasis on to-do list task management structure. It enables collaboration by sharing lists for projects with other users. To Do is designed for mobile accessibility. Microsoft To Do is free to use.