Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist) Reviews

Paul Weber | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

Wunderlist - good to get started but not for groups or power users

Support Rating

We never had a problem that I recall, but also never used support. The biggest issue now is that it's being discontinued, so any Wunderlist users must migrate to Microsoft To-do or some competing platform by May. Not a problem if the new offering was more similar, but To-do is much more complicated, so it may be hard to jump in for less dedicated users.
Read Paul Weber's full review
February 11, 2020

Easy to Use, Effortless Organization

Support Rating

Most people to whom I have recommended this have loved it for the same reasons I have: it is so intuitive to use. Often it is hard to adapt a new application into your general tech habits but this fulfills a need you weren't even aware you had and so becomes easy to adopt. Before too long you rely on the information you put in and how much it helps order your tasks in your own mind.
January 23, 2020

A life saver!

Support Rating

Click up support is great. They are willing to help with anything you need.
January 23, 2020

Wunderlist is the best app for organization!

Support Rating

I have not had an issue where I needed to reach out to Wunderlist, but I know their contact and online chat is easy to access and feel confident that they would be helpful. My only worry is Wunderlist is becoming Microsoft to-do in May 2020, and I believe the app will become worse after that.
January 06, 2020

Wunderlist is a great program

Support Rating

I personally have never had to use Wunderlist support, but others in our company have told me the support is awesome.
Markus Melton | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

Wunderlist really helps!

Support Rating

We have not had to receive support from Wunderlist. The product has worked very well for us and we have no complaints. We have been using it for years with much success. We would recommend it to others but we are not aware of the support that is provided for it.
Read Markus Melton's full review
Sarah Lightman | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

Wundlist is a great app, but definitely could grow!

Support Rating

I've actually never used the support before, but with the easiness and simplicity of the app, I could only imagine that the help the app offers would be just as helpful and easy to understand. It be cool if there were a chat option to help out with recovering lists and helping answer simple and quick questions.
Read Sarah Lightman's full review
Anna Strawman | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 23, 2019

Wunderlist is Wunderful

Read Anna Strawman's full review
Anthony Zurica | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Wunderlist is perfect for quick and easy reminders

Support Rating

We have never had to use the support function of Wunderlist. I guess that gives credence to its great functionality and ease of use. Nothing is involved in the software that we couldn't handle without escalating the matter to a support ticket. All the functionality is there and easy to understand for any level of user.
Read Anthony Zurica's full review
December 24, 2019

Wunderlist Review

Support Rating

There is a ton of information on the internet about how to use and troubleshoot issues, because of that I have never run into anything I cannot resolve. However, since development and support for Wunderlist has been discontinued, there is no real support to speak of from Wunderlist itself.
September 18, 2019

Wunderlist ist sehr gut!

Support Rating

I haven't needed any product support, so I have no basis to evaluate this. However, given that I downloaded and installed the free version of the mobile app, my expectation for support is also zero. On the business side, I would expect pretty minimal support; again, this is a simple tool. It either works or it doesn't. The cloud sync is probably the only area where you might see hiccups.
September 17, 2019

A Wonderful Wunderlist Review

Support Rating

I have not used support for Wunderlist, so I am not sure how the overall support for the application would be. However, after doing a quick Google search, it appears they have a great Support Center dashboard where there are many articles to help solve any issues, along with email contact information for support.

Task Management (65)
Resource Management (34)
Gantt Charts (7)
Scheduling (48)
Workflow Automation (28)
5.9
Team Collaboration (61)
Support for Agile Methodology (13)
6.4
Support for Waterfall Methodology (13)
5.8
Document Management (34)
5.8
Email integration (35)
6.1
Mobile Access (63)
Timesheet Tracking (12)
6.6
Change request and Case Management (10)
5.0
Budget and Expense Management (6)
4.2
Quotes/estimates (4)
5.0
Invoicing (4)
Project & financial reporting (6)
Integration with accounting software (2)
6.0

About Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist)

Microsoft To Do replaces the former Wunderlist task management tool acquired by Microsoft June 2015, an app that provides an emphasis on to-do list task management structure. It enables collaboration by sharing lists for projects with other users. To Do is designed for mobile accessibility. Microsoft To Do is free to use.