Pros and Cons
- It is a stable platform (it does not generate errors or allow the user to go into an 'outside road') when using the application. It also provides very appealing and interactive ways to use the information. It leverages iOS functionality.
- Web-based function allowing for flexibility and ease of access from varying locations.
- Most of our experience is with iPad and it does a good job there, it gives us a lot of opportunity to WOW our internal leaders. The platform flexibility is a good selling point. Allows us to make changes without having to recompile and go to Apple every time we have an update.
- More documentation of communication between the layers of the infrastructure so security discussions can better be facilitated.
- Reloading the data when you reboot the server takes time depending on the infrastructure.
- It can also be a bit slow due to the amount of data we have, but that's more of a data problem.
- I have not been able to figure out how I can control table joins within reports, so I have to create free form SQL reports, which is messy to upkeep.