MindManager Reviews

John Griffith | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2019

MindManager - the center of my digital life

Alternatives Considered

MM thinks as I think. We share the same logic. I am also very deeply proficient on MM - which makes the thought of switching to another approach less than appealing.

I thought Google might be the answer because I am "full Google" on just about everything else that I do for both work, writing, and pleasure... but they have yet to come even close to MM in overall functionality.
Read John Griffith's full review
David Lenef | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 07, 2019

Great tool for quickly organizing complex topics

Alternatives Considered

I like that MindManager is local software instead of a cloud-based service like MindMeister. This lets me work on a map even when I don't have internet access. It's also faster and more fully-featured.

Visio is a cumbersome tool for mind mapping, as it is optimized for design more than rapid entry and organizing.
Read David Lenef's full review
Willem Kymmell | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

MindManager is great, it lets my mind do the managing without the software getting in the way.

Alternatives Considered

MindManager is the only software I have used for these purposes and other products have not interested me. I have not seen any other product with the flexibility and ease of use of MindManager, it is a great product. Why look elsewhere?
Read Willem Kymmell's full review
Thomas OConnell | TrustRadius Reviewer

MindManager for Managing an Academic Laboratory

Alternatives Considered

I have colleagues who use MS Project, but it is far too complex and cumbersome and doesn't have the useful visual brainstorming capabilities. I also tried some of the freeware mind mapping programs out there but all had significant deficiencies.
Read Thomas OConnell's full review
John O'Toole (FCIM) | TrustRadius Reviewer

The Power of Team Mindmapping

Alternatives Considered

I have used various mindmapping applications over the years. Your list does not seem to have most of them. Lucid Charts is better for some specific applications like database mapping, Freemind is OK, Mindmeister, Smart Draw, Storm board, SImplemind, Xmind. MindManager is the best all round MindMapping tool that I have found - I can use it for pretty much anything
Read John O'Toole (FCIM)'s full review
Andrew Egbert | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 02, 2019

MindManager will add +10 to your brainstorming while saving your sanity.

Alternatives Considered

I began with Draw.io and still have it on my server, but haven't looked back since obtaining MindManager. I'm confident that Corel and MindJet will keep MindManager competitive and up-to-date by adding any useful or cool features that crop up in the other offerings.
Read Andrew Egbert's full review
Sarah Jones | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 31, 2019

MindManager Review

Alternatives Considered

MindManager was recommended by a colleague, and as a member of the worldwide continuous improvement team I was trained to use it over 10 years ago, and I have not been without it since where ever I have worked and in whatever role. It simply becomes the tool to run your day to day life.
Read Sarah Jones's full review
Marcus Machacek | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 11, 2019

MindManager makes me look good!

Alternatives Considered

I used to use Visio because MindManager didn't have an adequate process flow tool (which I always thought was strange). Now that it does, I am more than happy to stay within the same tool to take advantage of the other capabilities of MindManager like filtering and being able to display the information in other formats without recreating.
Read Marcus Machacek's full review
Phetsile Dube | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 29, 2019

Lifesaver

Alternatives Considered

We selected it because we saw it on one of our colleagues' site and he explained it to us about 13 years ago, since then we are hooked.
Read Phetsile Dube's full review
August 09, 2019

Visual, Easy-To-Use Project Solution

Alternatives Considered

Visualization is one of the biggest benefits of MindManager vs. other Project Management solutions such as Microsoft Project. It is easy to visualize a project from beginning to end and see every topic/subtopic/tasks/resources. When there are changes that occur during a project, you can easily move things around in MindManager. Also, you don't need to take any formal training to learn MindManager, whereas with MS Project it is most beneficial to get some formal training in how to use it.
July 11, 2019

Great program but a learning curve.

Alternatives Considered

I have not had an opportunity to use other programs similar to this one at my institution. However, compared to other tools for presentations I find this method appealing and easy to use once the time is taken to learn the program. It’s allows for a lot of information to be presented easily without feeling overwhelmed due to ability to open/close portions as you go along.
August 12, 2019

MindManager is great for using in company workshops for ideating

Alternatives Considered

Mindmanager is far more robust and seems to be built for a larger landscape than the smaller apps. The ability to create new topics via the keyboard makes adding/changing concepts very fast; these capabilities just cannot be achieved on a phone app. At the same time, MindManager makes it easy to export, etc.

About MindManager

MindManager helps individuals, teams and enterprises do the right work, faster and better, by simplifying the way they capture, process and share information. Transforming unstructured ideas and data into dynamic visual maps, MindManager says it gives people a clearer understanding of and greater control over their time, work and world.

The vendor says that MindManager’s flexible, intuitive design supports freeform thinking, fluid organization and holistic understanding; its cross-platform functionality and third-party integrations enable a more streamlined, seamless work experience. Millions of users across thousands of global organizations brainstorm ideas creatively, plan and execute projects efficiently, communicate knowledge effectively, and drive more positive, profitable business outcomes with MindManager.

Key capabilities and benefits include:

- Creativity & Problem Solving

Has featureInformation Presentation
Has featureKnowledge Management

MindManager Screenshots

MindManager Video

Uncover possibilities, unite teams and unleash productivity with MindManager 2019. Empower yourself or your team with the most robust, customizable visualization software available, FREE for 30 days at www.mindmanager.com/MyFreeTrial

MindManager Downloadables