MindManager Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Thomas Kleinschmidt, CIM(R) profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I feel the main issues of the old Mindjet seem to be gone with the
Corel purchase. With the huge advance of sharing via browser HTML even 1
user can affect many. And, actually, using MM kind of forced my rigid
brain to rethink how I categorize and classify information/projects.

The
idea of paying $69USD for an annual cost is more than fair and a great
model for Corel/Mindjet to keep rolling out improvements!
Read Thomas Kleinschmidt, CIM(R)'s full review
Steven Williams profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

It simply has become a tool that I can't do without. It really has become a tool that I use daily in my job. I believe strongly in the usefulness of the product. The ability to go beyond just gathering thoughts and into creating documents and visual products that have value is truly the sign of a great product.
Read Steven Williams's full review
John Michael Smith profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Quit simply I cannot continue to gain support and understanding of my visions and responsibilities within my organization without the ability to visualize out my passion, if I had to revert back to Visio or FreeMind, my presentations would be boring and plain like everyone else's! Within a month many departments outside of mine were asking about the product I used and had put in requests to acquire their own copy of MindManager.
Read John Michael Smith's full review
Anthony Ehara profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I plan to use MindManager in all my future projects and in my personal life. Nothing compares to the functionality and usability of MindManager. While many of my MindManager usage will never be seen, I find it to be a core part of my work process in understanding project requirements contacts and the like.
Read Anthony Ehara's full review

Likelihood to Renew

The decision to renew the use of MindManager will be made by others in my company. I don't know if there is a need to purchase a newer version of the software, we will probably just continue using what we have, since it is meeting all of our needs. If the decision were up to me, I would definitely recommend that we continue to use MindManager.

Likelihood to Renew

Our company supports its use. We are already familiar with how to use it. Lower learning curve vs switching to another application is also a factor in renewing.

About MindManager

MindManager helps individuals, teams and enterprises do the right work, faster and better, by simplifying the way they capture, process and share information. Transforming unstructured ideas and data into dynamic visual maps, MindManager says it gives people a clearer understanding of and greater control over their time, work and world.

The vendor says that MindManager’s flexible, intuitive design supports freeform thinking, fluid organization and holistic understanding; its cross-platform functionality and third-party integrations enable a more streamlined, seamless work experience. Millions of users across thousands of global organizations brainstorm ideas creatively, plan and execute projects efficiently, communicate knowledge effectively, and drive more positive, profitable business outcomes with MindManager.

Key capabilities and benefits include:

- Creativity & Problem Solving

Has featureInformation Presentation
Has featureKnowledge Management

MindManager Screenshots

MindManager Video

Uncover possibilities, unite teams and unleash productivity with MindManager 2019. Empower yourself or your team with the most robust, customizable visualization software available, FREE for 30 days at www.mindmanager.com/MyFreeTrial

MindManager Downloadables