I have used it for infographics, structuring data for an executive presentation, and many other scenarios.
I used it for building a presentation and corporate mock-ups for AT&T, Dell SecureWorks, Jabil, and Verizon.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MindManager, and make your voice heard!
MindManager for Microsoft Teams
Contact sales team
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
MindManager aims to bring clarity and structure to plans, projects, and processes.
With it, the vendor says users can transform scattered ideas and information into dynamic visual mind maps, flowcharts, concept maps, matrices and other diagrams. They state users can also take control of their work, synthesize vast amounts of data, collaborate and communicate more effectively, and boost productivity to gain a competitive edge.
MindManager is a suite of visualization products that helps individuals and teams think more clearly, make better decisions, and get on the path to personal and organizational success.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese|
- Strategic Planning
- Process Mapping
- Knowledge Management
- Task and Project Management
- Project Planning
- Super easy to use; everyone gets the basics and the power behind mind mapping.
- Incredible flexibility to grow/expand on ideas and then to link them.
- Dashboards and Gantt charts are polished.
- Multi-monitor support...could be my setup here but I struggle with super large maps and I find using a set of linked smaller maps to be less grief than scrolling around a large map but I would highly prefer seeing the bigger picture. That or some hotkeys to improve using a super large map.
- $400 for the ability to do a project mapped out or hierarchical.
- Ability to lay out all the tasks and Gantt them - included.
- Ability to share maps with anyone with a browser - included.
- Brainstorming and then prioritizing
- Project Management and Tracking
- Knowledge Base - Storage
- Knowledge Base - Dissemination
- Publishing Maps and sending as HTML
- Embedding multiple maps in HTML and sent as one big (non-editable) map
- Integrating Tasks with Outlook is on the docket
- Resource allocation
- Integrating with office and committees
- Custom filtering to dashboards (eg for office, committee, even down to the person level)
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews
- Implemented in-house
- None with MindManager
- Some issues getting Olympic product to work with TrendMicro AV but my understanding is that was due to an IT managed platform
- Online training
- Just getting going...no fanfare to start mapping
- Adding formatting
- Printing maps
- Publishing and sharing maps
- Scrolling large maps (but I really could rotate my monitor to portrait mode)
- Microsoft Outlook for tasks
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Publishing and Sharing of maps
- Better ability to scale Snagit attachments