Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MindManager, and make your voice heard!
Contact sales team
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
MindManager aims to bring clarity and structure to plans, projects, and processes.
With it, the vendor says users can transform scattered ideas and information into dynamic visual mind maps, flowcharts, concept maps, matrices and other diagrams. They state users can also take control of their work, synthesize vast amounts of data, collaborate and communicate more effectively, and boost productivity to gain a competitive edge.
MindManager is presented as a suite of intuitive visualization products that helps individuals and teams think more clearly, make better decisions, and get on the path to personal and organizational success.
- Supported: Information Visualization
- Supported: Brainstorming
- Supported: Problem Solving
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Knowledge Management
- Supported: Process Design & Documentation
- Supported: Project Management
- Supported: Strategic Planning
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Workflow Management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese|
- Saved time in tracking requirements
- Improved speed in accessing project related information in an organized manner
- Improved the quality of requirements gathering by showing visually appealing maps
- Organization of ideas
- Captures projects and people when the CRM is not an option
- Connection of concepts
- Time saved
- Collaboration between departments improved
- Safes time
- Helps discussions more focussed
- Identifies gaps which might have been overseen
- Better planning
- Clear understanding of projects
- Demonstrating workflow
- It definitely helps me efficiently manage and track my projects and tasks.
- During meetings, I often generate maps rather than to do lists which adds some valuable structure. These maps then help my students and post-docs design and execute new experiments.
- Mindmaps have been an invaluable way to keep track of notes and ideas - much better than documents or pieces of paper that get lost in a pile. I have very little need for post-it notes to stick around my office when I can add brief notes & ideas to my dashboard map.
- I am more effective at explaining complex scenarios.
- The program is much faster than me trying to create something in PowerPoint or by hand.
- Saved time
- Improved productivity
- Improved process flow
- Improved quality of presentations
- It has served as an outstanding tool for seeing key relationships among projects
- MindManager has functioned well to uncover important gaps in planning
- It has reduced the stress level to improve focus and work satisfaction
- More clarity and focus
- TIme saved on seeing issues
- More creativity
- Saved time
- Ensured alignment and understanding
- Delivers for visual learners
- We have saved a ton of time by not having to email documents back and forth.
- It's improved the quality of our output b/c stakeholders are aligned out of the gate.
- No noticeable impact.
- MindManager has improved how I recall and access information.
- It has made it much easier to communicate with others to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- It has allowed me to make better decisions by allowing me to see all the relevant information at a glance.
- Puts data we have in or need to put into detail specifications into a one-page diagram with great details.
- Shows how a small item relates to the bigger picture.
- Identifies work and processes impacted by an idea.
- Improved quality
- Saved time
- Accessbility of information
- Saved time
- Improved access to the data
- Establish connections between the various pieces of data to gauge progress and next steps
- identified gaps
- found potential solutions to problems
- communicated complex manufacturing processes
- Improved ideation: getting to answer faster.
- Triggered my creative mind.
- Organization and structure.
- Research guide.
- Organized information which saved time.
- Allowed efficient implementation without chaos or confusion.
- Reduced errors and improved quality.
- MindManager 2020 saves me 3-5 hours for each presentation.
- Building curriculum saves me 2-5 hours on a 30 hours course.
- To export to PDF saves me 30 minutes a week.
- Improved collaboration
- Saved time and efforts
- Improved productivity of project managers
- I have never been late in almost 20 years of working in several industries and for several companies!!!!
- Saved time.
- Improved brainstorming and problem resolution.
- Improved initial project scope activities.