March 22, 2016
Score 2 out of 10
We chose Mindmatrix for our company to use as a marketing automation platform. We chose it primarily because they had a fixed set of content for our industry that included turn-key drip campaigns, E-books, whitepapers etc. They also had a fixed set of Social Drip campaigns as well. The email drip campaigns were pretty decent and certainly saved us a lot of time, so we got going quickly.
- Drip campaigns ready to go for several Industries
- Navigation is confusing, not intuitive.
- Creating and changing users must be done by a ticketing request.
- Horrific support, all email and overseas, rarely talk to anyone.
- There are issues in practically every area. There are inconsistencies with sharing of contacts, sharing of client and CRM data. For example, only the owner of the campaign can see reports on that particular campaign. There are sharing inconsistencies throughout the entire program that just do not make sense.
- There is also an unusually high amount of undelivered mail, and a very high SPAM occurrence. Much higher than our backup, MailChimp for example.
Read this authenticated review
I would only recommend Mindmatrix as a short term solution for companies that want to take advantage of the ready made drip campaigns for their vertical.