MindMeister is an online mind mapping tool that lets users share maps with an unlimited number of users and collaborate with them in real-time. The vendor says more than 11 million people around the world use MindMeister to brainstorm ideas, plan projects, take meeting minutes, develop business strategies, create stunning presentations and much more. It is designed to be intuitive.
MindMeister runs in any standard web-browser as well as on iOS and Android devices, so users can access, edit and present their mind maps anytime, wherever they are.
With MindMeister, users can:
- Share mind maps with other people and provide different access rights to them
- Review the entire change history of mind maps and revert to any previous version if needed
- Turn mind maps into engaging, dynamic slideshows to present them online or in person
- Connect mind maps with project boards in MeisterTask, to turn ideas into actionable tasks at the click of a button
- Make mind maps public and embed them in a website or blog