https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/nY/Xt/UV93LAA58Q0G.PNGCompany Training LMSIt is currently being used mostly across the Sales organization for various types of Sales training. It is used to deliver Sales training, product training/updates, and to test our knowledge.,It displays all of the modules that I still need to complete in a clear, easy-to-understand way. I like that I have the ability to increase the play speed of some of the training videos. This helps me to complete some of the trainings a lot faster. There is a simple path of the different courses I need to take. If I don't complete them, I am able to continue where I left off.,We have the SFDC integration. It seems a bit clunky at times and doesn't resize correctly when I have resize the window. I prefer to log into it directly vs. using the SFDC integration. I am not a huge fan of recording and ranking pitch videos, but have done a lot of these in MindTickle. There is also no clear-cut way of notifying those that need to review my video and several have gone un-reviewed. This may just be how our training team has put things together, but a lot of the training paths that we go through have really corny themes. They could be improved and a lot more engaging.,7,It seems to accomplish what we use it for (Sales & Product training and updates). Shorter sections with quick updates/training are easier to consume and are retained for longer. Every rep is required to complete monthly sales updates through the platform and are tested on it, so our goal of 100% training is mostly accomplished.,SalesHoodMindTickle is a tad FickleWe use MindTickle to help train our sales team and as a database to hold all of our sales material. Additionally, we hold competitor information in Mind Tickle as well. MindTickle is used to onboard new employees and get them up to speed on our platform and company as a whole.,Provides onboarding schedule Holds competitor info Shows how complete onboarding is,Difficult to use IMPOSSIBLE to find anything Lacking a real search function,1,Huge waste of time trying to onboard people Hours sitting through irrelevant information Annoying email remindersMindTickle is an Excellent ChoiceWe have two instances of MindTickle, one for internal worker use and the other for partner use. The first instance is shared by a number functions. We deliver the most up-to-date content to our global workforce at any time and any place that they wish. MindTickle greatly accelerates our on-boarding learning curve for new-hires. It allows us to safeguard our IP. It enables managers to monitor their employees' mandatory training progress and suggest optional courses for supplementing their knowledge. Likewise, MindTickle enables us to safely share knowledge with our partners and keep them current with the latest product information.,Being hosted on a multi-tenant, SaaS platform, we rely upon MindTickle to maintain the infrastructure necessary to deliver training around the globe with the necessary performance. Because everyone is also on the latest version, it's easy to communicate with MT Support and other customers. Since MindTickle Dev is focused on only one version, it enables them to deliver new features at a rapid pace. They are very responsive to requests for enhancements that benefit the community of users. The product is very user-friendly, and MindTickle leadership benchmarks themselves against the best consumer products companies to deliver easy-to-use features such as gamification. MindTickle fully exposes their APIs and partners with companies like Okta, using cutting edge standards such as SCIM to greatly reduce user management overhead and expedite on- and off-boarding. They also offer a rules engine that enables us to auto-assign people to specific groups based on their profiles and direct them to bespoke content.,More granular roles & permissions are in progress that will greatly reduce the number of administrators and provide important reporting improvements. The analytics engine is rapidly evolving, but it needs the deliver the power and flexibility of consumer SW apps. Development of a user community and a conference will be very useful in disseminating best practices and training. Work with Okta to enable Group Push from Okta to MindTickle which we already use with other apps.,10,Please refer to the first questionMindtickle ReviewFor internal employee training and partner (mostly channel resellers) training,Great team to work with, agile, flexible and reliable Easy to implement and deploy solution Scalable solution Solid end user experience,Integration with SFDC via "connector" Broader experience offering for mobile devices,9,A better trained community of employees of channel partners Even more engaged partner community Faster deployment of new training, easier to implement and manage new trainings/certifications,Salesforce,RelaywareJack of all tradesMindTickle is mainly used to train our sales org. Occasionally, it has been used in our client success, customer support, and engineering departments. It is a large portion of our sales on-boarding program as well as an administrator of new content on a monthly basis.,Video submissions. You can designate the type of video recording you'd like them to submit, dictate evaluation parameters, and see submissions that have received top scores. Reporting. With the salesforce integration and the CS team, they're the only platform I know of that does automated reporting in different forms and is working to build admin access to building and distributing my own reports.,Sequencing. This is a newer feature, which is why it's still a little sticky, but some things have gotten out of order. Also, because it's new, not all consequences of making things sequential were thought of (i.e. how to add courses/content for future new hires without affecting hires currently going through the program). Comments in courses. Learners are able to make comments on questions or content, but I, as an admin, do not get notifications for these nor can I remove them. So, when the comment refers to something being inaccurate or confusing, it sits there until someone actually reaches out to me to tell me about it. Bad optics for the learner and well as a bad way of correcting things.,6,CommercialTribe, Lessonly and Allego,ToutApp
MindTickle

MindTickle Reviews

MindTickle
Filter 7 vetted MindTickle reviews and ratings
Cody Lazenby profile photo
May 07, 2018

MindTickle Review: "Company Training LMS"

• It displays all of the modules that I still need to complete in a clear, easy-to-understand way.
  • I like that I have the ability to increase the play speed of some of the training videos. This helps me to complete some of the trainings a lot faster.
  • There is a simple path of the different courses I need to take. If I don't complete them, I am able to continue where I left off.
  • We have the SFDC integration. It seems a bit clunky at times and doesn't resize correctly when I have resize the window. I prefer to log into it directly vs. using the SFDC integration.
  • I am not a huge fan of recording and ranking pitch videos, but have done a lot of these in MindTickle. There is also no clear-cut way of notifying those that need to review my video and several have gone un-reviewed.
  • This may just be how our training team has put things together, but a lot of the training paths that we go through have really corny themes. They could be improved and a lot more engaging.
It is great for quick trainings and quizzes. For longer trainings, it is not very engaging, but some of this relies on the video content. Sometimes it seems like every section requires a quiz, so they will ask pointless questions. It is probably better for quick updates, but I prefer some Sales trainings in-person.
Read Cody Lazenby's full review
January 18, 2018

User Review: "MindTickle is a tad Fickle"

• Provides onboarding schedule
  • Holds competitor info
  • Shows how complete onboarding is
  • Difficult to use
  • IMPOSSIBLE to find anything
  • Lacking a real search function
This is a terrible product. I can't believe we still use this solution in all honesty. It's very confusing, impossible to find or locate relevant material, and has been a huge time waster for the lady in charge of it. There has to be a better solution out there that properly holds this kind of information.
Jim Burtt profile photo
June 05, 2017

User Review: "MindTickle is an Excellent Choice"

• Being hosted on a multi-tenant, SaaS platform, we rely upon MindTickle to maintain the infrastructure necessary to deliver training around the globe with the necessary performance. Because everyone is also on the latest version, it's easy to communicate with MT Support and other customers. Since MindTickle Dev is focused on only one version, it enables them to deliver new features at a rapid pace. They are very responsive to requests for enhancements that benefit the community of users.
  • The product is very user-friendly, and MindTickle leadership benchmarks themselves against the best consumer products companies to deliver easy-to-use features such as gamification.
  • MindTickle fully exposes their APIs and partners with companies like Okta, using cutting edge standards such as SCIM to greatly reduce user management overhead and expedite on- and off-boarding. They also offer a rules engine that enables us to auto-assign people to specific groups based on their profiles and direct them to bespoke content.
  • More granular roles & permissions are in progress that will greatly reduce the number of administrators and provide important reporting improvements.
  • The analytics engine is rapidly evolving, but it needs the deliver the power and flexibility of consumer SW apps.
  • Development of a user community and a conference will be very useful in disseminating best practices and training.
  • Work with Okta to enable Group Push from Okta to MindTickle which we already use with other apps.
Perfect for new hire onboarding and asynchronous training of employees. Great for tracking employees' learning paths.

Analytics and oversight lend themselves to courses whose content is developed on the platform.

MindTickle is not a for-profit LMS as it has no e-commerce engine.
Read Jim Burtt's full review
Joan Morales profile photo
June 02, 2017

"Mindtickle Review"

For internal employee training and partner (mostly channel resellers) training
  • Great team to work with, agile, flexible and reliable
  • Easy to implement and deploy solution
  • Scalable solution
  • Solid end user experience
  • Integration with SFDC via "connector"
  • Broader experience offering for mobile devices
Great solution for internal sales training and channel sales training, onboarding of new sales reps/employees/resellers, etc.
Read Joan Morales's full review
June 06, 2017

MindTickle Review: "Jack of all trades"

• Video submissions. You can designate the type of video recording you'd like them to submit, dictate evaluation parameters, and see submissions that have received top scores.
  • Reporting. With the salesforce integration and the CS team, they're the only platform I know of that does automated reporting in different forms and is working to build admin access to building and distributing my own reports.
  • Sequencing. This is a newer feature, which is why it's still a little sticky, but some things have gotten out of order. Also, because it's new, not all consequences of making things sequential were thought of (i.e. how to add courses/content for future new hires without affecting hires currently going through the program).
  • Comments in courses. Learners are able to make comments on questions or content, but I, as an admin, do not get notifications for these nor can I remove them. So, when the comment refers to something being inaccurate or confusing, it sits there until someone actually reaches out to me to tell me about it. Bad optics for the learner and well as a bad way of correcting things.
MindTickle is well suited for topic training. They're getting better at covering onboarding. Our best experience has been with authorizing reps to see a new product, where we can teach them things and then assess their understanding through the video submissions. It's still not the greatest for onboarding (long term programs, hierarchical reporting, sequencing, etc.).

MindTickle Scorecard Summary

About MindTickle

MindTickle is a sales training platform. It has features for onboarding, product training, coaching and ongoing performance checks that helps companies to prepare their sales teams and partners. The vendor says their solution allows companies to do this in a scalable and effective way, reducing ramp-up times for new sales reps and increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.