MindTickle Reviews

May 27, 2021
Olivia Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer
This tool is very easy to use and I have not faced difficulty in its installation, in its purchasing and even its configuration is very easy. This tool has brought revolutionizing our organization, as we have become more particle in our working approach. Through this tool, I am capable of arranging various sales sessions and guiding my team in a professional manner, about how can we enhance productivity together. It is a completely great platform with efficient services.
  • It provides me a good graphical representation of the data and gives me the best information about the sales readiness program, which helps me to understand new processes.
  • This tool has influenced us by providing training sessions too.
  • Through this tool, I am managing my coaching sessions, checklist, and studying how I can better engage my audience.
  • Sometimes, it does not provide any unique answer against any queries and even misses the questions more often this leads to an irritating atmosphere when I am sending time to search and find a lag in the system.
  • I have faced some issues regarding templates.
This tool is available at a very reasonable price, they have good customer support and offer various plans as well. If you want to grow your business on a large scale then it will surely be the best choice. Moreover, this tool will give you new ideas for making the right space in the market that will further help you in gaining much fame too.
Read Olivia Taylor's full review
January 20, 2020
James Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
MindTickle is used to introduce new staff to the technical in's and out's of the specific recruiting business. It is used by the entire organization throughout different offices around the country. The training videos are highly informative, concise, and enjoyable to watch. There is an array of different specialties, organized by folders on which area a user should focus on. Overall, it is an excellent tool and helps provide new employees with detailed information.
  • MindTickle is very well organized, the user interface is easy to read and navigate. This is important because it is very friendly towards both tech-savvy individuals and non-technical individuals.
  • The viewable points on MindTickle helps boost individuals who are competitive and does well to inform users of how they stack up against their fellow peers.
  • MindTickle should allow users to bookmark key videos and if this feature is already implemented, it should have a better way of finding how to be able to select this function.
  • Some answers in MindTickle are duplicates. While this is probably an error on the setup team, being able to put the exact same response should not be allowed.
MindTickle is good for training and videos that help users transition into an organization well informed and ready to perform. MindTickle is really diverse and can be customized for any kind of Q&A needed for each different company. MindTickle seems most appropriate for engaging users with a tutorial and question kind of teaching, which I feel is the best way to learn.
This rating is given on an assumption, I have never used MindTickle customer support. However the modules are well implemented and I assume the customer support team is responsive and quick to resolve issues.
Read James Rodriguez's full review
January 14, 2020
Thomas Hansen | TrustRadius Reviewer
MindTickle is being used for training purposes for not only new employees, but employees who need to complete new trainings are rolled out. This is used across the whole organization, and it addresses all of the facets of the job that each and every employee must learn. It helps make not only the on-boarding process, but continuous training, easy and effective.
  • Quizzes: Following each lesson, you have a wrap-up quiz that helps you retain the information learned.
  • Easy to navigate: the software is easy to use.
  • It occasionally lags.
  • Very rarely it will skip answers to the quiz, which then results in a missed answer.
Overall, MindTickle is well suited in almost every facet of the software. It is well suited to providing an effective training ground for both new and old employees. This software allows for training that can be done virtually to be done in a fashion that not only saves time, but allows for the user to take knowledge from it and utilize this knowledge in the office.
They're easy to contact and good at resolving problems. It's as simple as that.
Read Thomas Hansen's full review
January 14, 2020
Mark Booth | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is utilized for training for the entire Org. It helps solve the need for a direct ramp of certain subjects, such as company values, etc. It also introduces you to the aspects of your role and provide introductory training to the operations of your role. For instance, cold calling, prospecting, and many other best practices to conduct day to day operations.
  • MindTickle provides interactive training.
  • Has well organized modules.
It's an easy to use tool, especially for smaller companies, where time management is already tight due to a lack of learning and development assets within a company. Honestly, even if you did, it would be helpful to help them have a reflect and review of specific subjects. Although our company relies on established pre-recorded videos, I am sure there is a way for trainers to put up a slide and conduct their training through it.
I guess it would be great. I have not needed to utilize the customer support team since I have been using the MindTickle platform. I would say that a good thing. But on the flip side, I am just one user. I would imagine people who are actually putting in the content deal with customer support more regularly for any issues on how the product is operating.
Read Mark Booth's full review
January 11, 2020
Munish Dua | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, MindTickle is being used across our Organization. The platform is used to address the development need of our employees. I have been using the platform for the last two years, and found it user-friendly. The best part is the kind of support Mind Tickle provides, especially through their ChatBot. I think the platform is evolving with time, and is helping us meet the needs of our trainees. My experience has been quite smooth.
  • Around the clock support provided by MindTickle.
  • Dashboards and multiple uses.
  • You need to start the quizzes for users. There's no advanced scheduling for starting one.
  • A live call can’t be scheduled, as is the case with some LMS platforms.
I feel it’s a well-developed platform, and the team at MindTickle keeps adding newer features from time to time. Given the support team and ever-evolving field, they are there to offer a user-friendly experience. I have been using/managing the platform for almost two years, and hardly had any issues/challenges. Its dashboards are quite dynamic and yet simpler.
There are various platforms available across it, and it becomes tough to choose among the bouquet of services. I think it offers value for money and time both.
Read Munish Dua's full review
January 16, 2020
Juancarlos Arostegui | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it as our primary LMS for sales learning, including onboarding, continued education, and updates.
  • Analytics.
  • Ease of creation.
  • Portal is too busy and needs to have a page for learners that is current work or relevant learning and not everything.
  • Better way to age out content - We have a lot of material that is not relevant any more.
We are starting to develop an internal front end for our learning and will be using MT as a backend repository to get past the limitations that we currently feel the portal has.
Our CSM Francisco is the bomb! He is always available, quick to respond and has never let me down. He points me to the correct resource every time.
Read Juancarlos Arostegui's full review
February 03, 2020
We are using MT for training and updates to current tools we use as a business. It helps us educate all teams from the first 90 days to new sales strategies. It helps us stay consistent with all information given and not having to take away time from other people's desks.
  • Gamification.
  • Organized.
  • You can't build your own template/modules.
MindTickle is helpful to launch training cross-company from onboarding to new info releases. It takes out the headache of scheduling in-person training and allows more of an independent study.
MT support is quite helpful with in-depth understanding but the product is so easy to use and is straight forward with the explanatory videos.
January 08, 2020
MindTickle is used to house most of our trainings and monthly updates. It is used across the whole organization, throughout the entire world. We are a company that is always changing and evolving, so it is important for everyone to stay up to date. MindTickle makes it easy for us to all be on the same page, and we are to the point where we know where to find the monthly update and keep up with it. When you're first hired, many of the online trainings you complete are through MindTickle.
  • MindTickle makes learning fun. It allows points to be added as you take quizzes, and it helps me stay motivated.
  • Easy to navigate. Folders and then videos within the folders. Very simple.
  • It does seem like the mobile app isn't quite as functional as the online browser, although I have used it.
  • It can be kind of hard to find things if the folder is very big. Sometimes the search doesn't pull up quickly.
MindTickle is well suited for company-wide monthly updates and trainings, but may struggle to hold a LOT of classes. For example, I don't think I would want to use MindTickle in an academic setting (for one of my classes), but it totally makes sense for a corporation to use it to keep everyone up to date. Allows colleagues to compare stats and see how up-to-date they are.
I've never actually had to use the support, but I'm sure they do well because I get email updates and other account notifications that make it seem like they are always on top of things. Unfortunately, I can't really give an accurate rating for this question, but I'm sure it's higher than 7.
January 08, 2020
The marketing department of my organization is using MindTickle as the platform to host a number of web trainings. Each week we are assigned trainings that we then complete on MindTickle. I'm not sure how it is used across the whole organization. For my department, it puts all the trainings onto one easy to use platform, rather than being scattered on different platforms as they were before.
  • Very user friendly interface: always so easy to figure out what to click and where to find it
  • Can keep track of where others are at: You can receive badges and medals as you go along in trainings, and can see how many points your colleagues has which lets you know if you're falling behind.
  • You can't organize the trainings yourself, you have to stick to the filters MindTickle and your company use for organization. It would be helpful to be able to provide your own organization.
  • The badges are arbitrary. Points help you see where you're colleagues are at, but the badges aren't really useful at all.
MindTickle is well suited to host a medium to large number of trainings about multiple different things. Also helpful for trainings that include different medias like a combination of pictures, videos, and words. It's not as suitable if you're just looking to host one training, also not suitable if your trainings only include words.
I had issues getting access to a training that was cleared up almost immediately. Thankfully aside from that I haven't needed MindTickle customer support, though I have faith that if I did they would be helpful. The reason I didn't give it a ten rating is because I don't think I have enough experience with it to make an informed rating.
January 07, 2020
MindTickle is our official learning platform to deliver all internal training regarding our technologies, products, and methodology. Every time a new product is released or every update in our technology, software, or any product, we find in MindTickle a place to find content and take advantage of this platform to find all information related.
  • Access to content from any device.
  • Tracking of every activity and status.
  • Navigation panel.
  • Mobile application.
I've tried some other tools and I've found MindTickle to be a very good option to have all your important content in just one place. The platform is very intuitive, also allows you to connect from any device, and you can use it any time (it allows you to see content offline). It is the best option in the market.
I have used MindTickle support a few times, but every time I have found a solution in the short term. Also, it is important to know that MindTickle is very intuitive and you can find all the information before you open a case. But again, support is efficient, fast, and helpful.
February 14, 2020
MindTickle is a training program used by our organization. It gets us up to speed with how we are supposed to be using our ATS. It addresses training standardization. We all know what's going on and how we are supposed to be doing it.
  • Easy to follow along videos
  • Short video clips
  • It would be nice to have video previews like on YouTube, where you scroll ahead to a certain time and know what that clip would be about
Good for quick refreshers and an overall good training program.
I am just not a personal fan of videos, I learn better reading.
January 15, 2020
It is used company-wide as a learning tool for training as well as how to use other technologies in our field. It's really helped with being able to make specific videos about our operating system and how to use it. I watched a ton of MindTickle videos myself, and still use them now!
  • Easy viewing.
  • Easy animation and editing.
  • Load time could be quicker.
  • More variety would be nice.
MindTickle is used for a training tool in my office and really helped me learn and be able to understand a lot of new-hire things I would not have been able to understand as well without it.
January 08, 2020
We use MindTickle for sales enablement training and programs across various sales-related departments (i.e. for Presales, Sales, Inside Sales, Inbound Marketing).
  • Modules
  • User management
  • Analytics
  • Reports
It's best suited for organizations looking for employee enablement and learning & development (L&D) departments.
Good response from the support team.
January 07, 2020
We use it across the entire organization, but it is also department-specific. Topics that were sales related would be taught at a sales level, and so on. It addresses issues such as security, and MindTickle allows us to learn new skills or new topics related to security.
  • Interactive - Keeps you engaged.
  • Easy UX and UI - Simple to navigate and answer questions.
  • The illustrations are a little silly but also keep it a bit more interesting.
  • Sometimes the questions were redundant.
MindTickle is great when you are introducing new tools or ideas to a company as it really helps to keep everyone on the same page.
I didn't really have any direct support questions, so it is hard to say anything about the customer service or anything in that realm.
May 07, 2018
Cody Lazenby | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is currently being used mostly across the Sales organization for various types of Sales training. It is used to deliver Sales training, product training/updates, and to test our knowledge.
  • It displays all of the modules that I still need to complete in a clear, easy-to-understand way.
  • I like that I have the ability to increase the play speed of some of the training videos. This helps me to complete some of the trainings a lot faster.
  • There is a simple path of the different courses I need to take. If I don't complete them, I am able to continue where I left off.
  • We have the SFDC integration. It seems a bit clunky at times and doesn't resize correctly when I have resize the window. I prefer to log into it directly vs. using the SFDC integration.
  • I am not a huge fan of recording and ranking pitch videos, but have done a lot of these in MindTickle. There is also no clear-cut way of notifying those that need to review my video and several have gone un-reviewed.
  • This may just be how our training team has put things together, but a lot of the training paths that we go through have really corny themes. They could be improved and a lot more engaging.
It is great for quick trainings and quizzes. For longer trainings, it is not very engaging, but some of this relies on the video content. Sometimes it seems like every section requires a quiz, so they will ask pointless questions. It is probably better for quick updates, but I prefer some Sales trainings in-person.
Read Cody Lazenby's full review
June 05, 2017
Jim Burtt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have two instances of MindTickle, one for internal worker use and the other for partner use. The first instance is shared by a number functions. We deliver the most up-to-date content to our global workforce at any time and any place that they wish. MindTickle greatly accelerates our on-boarding learning curve for new-hires. It allows us to safeguard our IP. It enables managers to monitor their employees' mandatory training progress and suggest optional courses for supplementing their knowledge. Likewise, MindTickle enables us to safely share knowledge with our partners and keep them current with the latest product information.
  • Being hosted on a multi-tenant, SaaS platform, we rely upon MindTickle to maintain the infrastructure necessary to deliver training around the globe with the necessary performance. Because everyone is also on the latest version, it's easy to communicate with MT Support and other customers. Since MindTickle Dev is focused on only one version, it enables them to deliver new features at a rapid pace. They are very responsive to requests for enhancements that benefit the community of users.
  • The product is very user-friendly, and MindTickle leadership benchmarks themselves against the best consumer products companies to deliver easy-to-use features such as gamification.
  • MindTickle fully exposes their APIs and partners with companies like Okta, using cutting edge standards such as SCIM to greatly reduce user management overhead and expedite on- and off-boarding. They also offer a rules engine that enables us to auto-assign people to specific groups based on their profiles and direct them to bespoke content.
  • More granular roles & permissions are in progress that will greatly reduce the number of administrators and provide important reporting improvements.
  • The analytics engine is rapidly evolving, but it needs the deliver the power and flexibility of consumer SW apps.
  • Development of a user community and a conference will be very useful in disseminating best practices and training.
  • Work with Okta to enable Group Push from Okta to MindTickle which we already use with other apps.
Perfect for new hire onboarding and asynchronous training of employees. Great for tracking employees' learning paths.

Analytics and oversight lend themselves to courses whose content is developed on the platform.

MindTickle is not a for-profit LMS as it has no e-commerce engine.
Read Jim Burtt's full review
June 02, 2017
Joan Morales | TrustRadius Reviewer
For internal employee training and partner (mostly channel resellers) training
  • Great team to work with, agile, flexible and reliable
  • Easy to implement and deploy solution
  • Scalable solution
  • Solid end user experience
  • Integration with SFDC via "connector"
  • Broader experience offering for mobile devices
Great solution for internal sales training and channel sales training, onboarding of new sales reps/employees/resellers, etc.
Read Joan Morales's full review
January 18, 2018
We use MindTickle to help train our sales team and as a database to hold all of our sales material. Additionally, we hold competitor information in Mind Tickle as well. MindTickle is used to onboard new employees and get them up to speed on our platform and company as a whole.
  • Provides onboarding schedule
  • Holds competitor info
  • Shows how complete onboarding is
  • Difficult to use
  • IMPOSSIBLE to find anything
  • Lacking a real search function
This is a terrible product. I can't believe we still use this solution in all honesty. It's very confusing, impossible to find or locate relevant material, and has been a huge time waster for the lady in charge of it. There has to be a better solution out there that properly holds this kind of information.
June 06, 2017
MindTickle is mainly used to train our sales org. Occasionally, it has been used in our client success, customer support, and engineering departments. It is a large portion of our sales on-boarding program as well as an administrator of new content on a monthly basis.
  • Video submissions. You can designate the type of video recording you'd like them to submit, dictate evaluation parameters, and see submissions that have received top scores.
  • Reporting. With the salesforce integration and the CS team, they're the only platform I know of that does automated reporting in different forms and is working to build admin access to building and distributing my own reports.
  • Sequencing. This is a newer feature, which is why it's still a little sticky, but some things have gotten out of order. Also, because it's new, not all consequences of making things sequential were thought of (i.e. how to add courses/content for future new hires without affecting hires currently going through the program).
  • Comments in courses. Learners are able to make comments on questions or content, but I, as an admin, do not get notifications for these nor can I remove them. So, when the comment refers to something being inaccurate or confusing, it sits there until someone actually reaches out to me to tell me about it. Bad optics for the learner and well as a bad way of correcting things.
MindTickle is well suited for topic training. They're getting better at covering onboarding. Our best experience has been with authorizing reps to see a new product, where we can teach them things and then assess their understanding through the video submissions. It's still not the greatest for onboarding (long term programs, hierarchical reporting, sequencing, etc.).

What is MindTickle?

MindTickle is a sales training platform. It has features for onboarding, product training, coaching and ongoing performance checks that helps companies to prepare their sales teams and partners. The vendor says their solution allows companies to do this in a scalable and effective way, reducing ramp-up times for new sales reps and increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.

MindTickle Technical Details