MindTickle Reviews

February 03, 2020

Support Rating

MT support is quite helpful with in-depth understanding but the product is so easy to use and is straight forward with the explanatory videos.
February 14, 2020

Support Rating

I am just not a personal fan of videos, I learn better reading.
January 20, 2020
James Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

This rating is given on an assumption, I have never used MindTickle customer support. However the modules are well implemented and I assume the customer support team is responsive and quick to resolve issues.
Read James Rodriguez's full review
January 15, 2020
Mark Booth | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I guess it would be great. I have not needed to utilize the customer support team since I have been using the MindTickle platform. I would say that a good thing. But on the flip side, I am just one user. I would imagine people who are actually putting in the content deal with customer support more regularly for any issues on how the product is operating.
Read Mark Booth's full review
January 12, 2020
Munish Dua | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

There are various platforms available across it, and it becomes tough to choose among the bouquet of services. I think it offers value for money and time both.
Read Munish Dua's full review
January 08, 2020

Support Rating

I've never actually had to use the support, but I'm sure they do well because I get email updates and other account notifications that make it seem like they are always on top of things. Unfortunately, I can't really give an accurate rating for this question, but I'm sure it's higher than 7.
January 08, 2020

Support Rating

I had issues getting access to a training that was cleared up almost immediately. Thankfully aside from that I haven't needed MindTickle customer support, though I have faith that if I did they would be helpful. The reason I didn't give it a ten rating is because I don't think I have enough experience with it to make an informed rating.
January 07, 2020

Support Rating

I have used MindTickle support a few times, but every time I have found a solution in the short term. Also, it is important to know that MindTickle is very intuitive and you can find all the information before you open a case. But again, support is efficient, fast, and helpful.
January 07, 2020

Support Rating

I didn't really have any direct support questions, so it is hard to say anything about the customer service or anything in that realm.

What is MindTickle?

MindTickle is a sales training platform. It has features for onboarding, product training, coaching and ongoing performance checks that helps companies to prepare their sales teams and partners. The vendor says their solution allows companies to do this in a scalable and effective way, reducing ramp-up times for new sales reps and increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.

MindTickle Technical Details