Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MindTouch, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Customer self-service
- Supported: Agent enablement
- Supported: Field service
- Supported: Contextual help
- Supported: Documentation authoring and publishing
- Supported: CRM integration
- Supported: Help desk integration
- Supported: Ticket deflection
- Supported: Analytics and reporting
- Supported: User behavior insights
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: KCS methodology
- Supported: Structured atomic content
- Supported: Customizable Interface
- Supported: Mobile responsive layout
- Supported: BI Integration
- Supported: 20 supported languages
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- If your content is proprietary, confidential, or otherwise not public there may be better choices than MindTouch.
- Cropping photos (can't do it).
- Placing text consistently and elegantly next to photos.
- Getting text to STAY in normal style without losing some of the elements thereof.
- You always have to format text after you paste it in.
- Placing our software updates in MindTouch and having clients download from there is slow. We now put them on our .ftp site and link to them from MindTouch. Works great!
- Creating a PDF
- Troubleshooting source of a page
- Reviewing content for collaborative use - i think this doesn't exist
- Individual user activity reporitng.
- Specific page activity. Users types (internal or external) accessing the specific page.
- Adding custom graphics.
- Adding custom functions or UX.
- Adding customization of fonts, style, etc.
- Embedding Wistia videos is a bit awkward for non techies.
- Customization is easy IF you are a web developer.
- The still new-to-me structure takes some getting used to, but once you understand it, it makes the content much easier to organize and access.
- Exporting (but all/most knowledge management systems suffer from this).