Our Little Corner

October 18, 2017
It's being used as the backbone of our Intranet across the company. This allows us to have general as well as technical information from / …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MindTouch, and make your voice heard!

What is MindTouch?

MindTouch is a customer experience management platform with content management and help authoring capabilities. Formerly known as MediaWiki, it is optimized for building knowledge bases for customer self-service and agent assistance purposes.

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://mindtouch.com/info

1 person want pricing too

What is Pendo.io?

Pendo.io is a product engagement platform with features for in-app analytics, surveys and feedback, and guidance.

What is Cisco Webex Experience Management?

Cisco Webex Experience Management (formerly CloudCherry) is a real-time, omni-channel Customer Experience Analytics and Sentiment Mapping product that helps customer-facing brands track, measure and improve customer delight. The software is described by the vendor as a customizable, easy-to-use SaaS…

Product Demos

MindTouch Customer Story – Customer Success Self-Service
MindTouch Customer Story – Customer Success Self-Service
03:22

What is MindTouch?

MindTouch is a leader in customer self-service software. According to the vendor, MindTouch brings the customer record (CRM) and customers’ self-service behavior together to better understand their experience with the brand. Additionally the vendor says companies like Accenture, ADP, McKinsey, Sprinklr, Whirlpool, and Zuora rely on MindTouch for effective self-service and because it helps them create actionable customer insights. MindTouch has been named one of 2017’s “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities. MindTouch aims to make an organization’s customers smarter, happier, and more successful.

MindTouch Features

• Supported: Mobile responsive layout
  • Supported: BI Integration
  • Supported: 20 supported languages

MindTouch Screenshots

Screenshot of Content from MindTouch site visualized with Wave Analytics.Screenshot of Example MindTouch implementation from customer Whirlpool.Screenshot of Example MindTouch implementation from customer Conga.Screenshot of Example MindTouch implementation from customer Cisco Meraki.Screenshot of Example MindTouch implementation from customer Hitachi Data Systems.Screenshot of Example MindTouch implementation from customer Zuora.

MindTouch Video

• Custom Self-Service tools

MindTouch Technical Details

Supported CountriesAll
Supported LanguagesAll

Reviewers rate Vendor post-sale highest, with a score of 9.3.

The most common users of MindTouch are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

However, I frequently contact support staff who don't truly comprehend our situation the first (or second) time I express an issue, despite the fact that assistance is quite friendly, and I can see that they want to do the right thing.
Support is very friendly and I can tell they want to do the right thing, but I frequently communicate with support personnel that don't really understand our problem the first (or second) time I describe an issue.
Kevin Landry | TrustRadius Reviewer
Getting support is straightforward via their support center website. However, we are at the point where our support issues are more advanced and require direct contact with our representative. This is mostly due to our translation project and finding that the product doesn't meet some expectations. Therefore we have a product enhancement request.
Support is hit or miss. There have been times where I've had a meeting scheduled for troubleshooting and they don't bother to show up, nor is there any follow-up after missing the appointment. Depending on who you get, you might get good service or not. Sometimes their lack of training or product understanding leads to a lot of frustration and repeated efforts to take it up the chain. Once, I had to push back for 3 months before they finally submitted the request to product to fix a bug.
Support was significantly improved during the time I worked with MindTouch. I wish MindTouch would facilitate a community area for customer discussions (there used to be one). For example, web forum, listserv, Me Too lists and things like that.
For the most part, the support we have received has been great. Our Customer Success Manager is always willing to hop on the phone with us to answer any questions or help explain new features. We did hit a small bump when we were assigned a new Customer Success Manager as she was not as readily available as our previous one but that has since been resolved.
Have always been satisfied with the fast and knowledgeable responses. Support team is willing to teach me what to do instead of solving the problem for me. I appreciate that. On-Boarding resources and webinars are very helpful too.
October 18, 2017

Our Little Corner

I have had great success in getting answers or responses. I've even sent their support emails meant for another support stream and they were willing to try to help despite it not being their product. Good people!
October 17, 2017

Success with MindTouch?

Kristen Kiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our first Account Manager was great - he was proactive and watched over any tickets to make sure our problems got solved. But our level of support plummeted when we got a new Account Manager. We've been relying on a certain support personal to step in and help us out as she's able.
It's good. Pretty solid. We got a lot of input to get up and running, but did a lot of the setup and customization work ourselves, because of our high standards. We've gotten good response and results on specific projects related to customization and our CSM is also pretty responsive.

Overall, I think that the jobs of CSMs and support folks would be easier if the product weren't wonky in some ways. They seem to have to do more "workarounds" for basic functionality that should just work out of the box.
October 10, 2017

Title Here

I never reached out for help -- always go through our MindTouch owner here at the company.
During our trial period MindTouch representatives were responsive but in many cases did not have any additional information besides what was in the public MindTouch documentation. The online documentation sometimes included contradictory information. It was hard to tell if we were finding the most current documentation.
There is a very regimented way that you must contact support. It was disruptive to only have 2 help contacts because we had several people trying to get the site set up and MindTouch would continue to call the wrong phone number. it seems that you cannot talk to 1 person for all of the answers. One must get re-routed to the specific department, even for seemingly basic questions.

Response time is very good and support agents are very nice and polite. At times though it just seems too complicated.
Mindtouch support is awesome. Support agents are friendly and helpful. Some can benefit from ongoing training. Overall the support experience is very good. One area they can possibly improve is visibility into product feedback. Seeing or getting insight into requests or votes for features would be an added customer experience.
September 29, 2017

Survey

I usually don't hear from support the same day. It usually takes days to resolve my issue.
September 29, 2017

Using MindTouch

Patty Ewy | TrustRadius Reviewer
We recently were assigned a new customer contact, and I think that the service has fallen off slightly since then. But generally, we are pretty impressed with MindTouch's responsiveness to our questions and requests. (We do have the Premium support level.)
MindTouch customer support is great. They're very responsive, always friendly and helpful, and are willing to look into things when an answer does not come easily. I've always had my issues resolved within a day or two and give glowing marks to the techs who have helped me. When cases need to be escalated, I am usually contacted by the next-tier tech within a day.
When asked about the PDF option, the product support [rep] told me that only old people use PDFs. Um, OK, that's completely untrue. When asking about structured authoring, the product support [rep] told me that MindTouch was not an authoring tool. That's exactly how it was initially sold to us.