MindTouch Reviews

October 17, 2017
Kristen Kiley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Our first Account Manager was great - he was proactive and watched over any tickets to make sure our problems got solved. But our level of support plummeted when we got a new Account Manager. We've been relying on a certain support personal to step in and help us out as she's able.
Read Kristen Kiley's full review
October 02, 2017
Carol Menzigian | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Mindtouch support is awesome. Support agents are friendly and helpful. Some can benefit from ongoing training. Overall the support experience is very good. One area they can possibly improve is visibility into product feedback. Seeing or getting insight into requests or votes for features would be an added customer experience.
Read Carol Menzigian's full review
September 29, 2017
Patty Ewy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We recently were assigned a new customer contact, and I think that the service has fallen off slightly since then. But generally, we are pretty impressed with MindTouch's responsiveness to our questions and requests. (We do have the Premium support level.)
Read Patty Ewy's full review
November 01, 2017
Kevin Landry | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Getting support is straightforward via their support center website. However, we are at the point where our support issues are more advanced and require direct contact with our representative. This is mostly due to our translation project and finding that the product doesn't meet some expectations. Therefore we have a product enhancement request.
Read Kevin Landry's full review
April 07, 2017
Indira Jambulingam | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Excellent service from this team, no matter who I speak with
Very easy to communicate and they are honest if I ask a question that stumbles them, they go for the help and get me Quick Resolution.
Read Indira Jambulingam's full review
January 02, 2017
Chad Kipper | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Quick response to tickets logged on their portal. Support takes their time and uses industry tools for screen sharing for detailed walk through on simple to complex issues. Their customer success center provides a good starting point for advanced customization options of the application.
Read Chad Kipper's full review
April 11, 2017
Al Pahl | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Love MindTouch and its employees. On the other hand, the last time I commented to trustradius, they dogged me with emails and notifications for what seemed like weeks. Strongly dislike trustradius.
Read Al Pahl's full review
October 07, 2016
Lisa Fontaine | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I think the support overall is good. They are quick to respond to requests and very interested in helping. We have, however, had issues come up that they have not been able to help us fix -- even at a tier 2 level. Thank goodness we had a developer on contract who was able to fix what we needed.
Read Lisa Fontaine's full review
February 12, 2016
Matt Bishop | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

They are very responsive, and have always done a good job of keeping me up to date on my support requests or tickets. They are proactive about calling when it is warranted, but at the same time they don't overdo it. James (the Support team manager) is great, and is willing to give customers individual attention when it is needed. They are also not afraid to kick an issue up to the next tier when needed.
Read Matt Bishop's full review
February 02, 2016
Konrad Willmert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

MindTouch Support has always been quick to respond, easy to communicate with, and extremely helpful and friendly. They are a wonderful team to work with.
Read Konrad Willmert's full review
November 02, 2017

Support Rating

Support is very friendly and I can tell they want to do the right thing, but I frequently communicate with support personnel that don't really understand our problem the first (or second) time I describe an issue.
October 23, 2017

Support Rating

For the most part, the support we have received has been great. Our Customer Success Manager is always willing to hop on the phone with us to answer any questions or help explain new features. We did hit a small bump when we were assigned a new Customer Success Manager as she was not as readily available as our previous one but that has since been resolved.
October 17, 2017

Support Rating

It's good. Pretty solid. We got a lot of input to get up and running, but did a lot of the setup and customization work ourselves, because of our high standards. We've gotten good response and results on specific projects related to customization and our CSM is also pretty responsive.

Overall, I think that the jobs of CSMs and support folks would be easier if the product weren't wonky in some ways. They seem to have to do more "workarounds" for basic functionality that should just work out of the box.
October 09, 2017

Support Rating

During our trial period MindTouch representatives were responsive but in many cases did not have any additional information besides what was in the public MindTouch documentation. The online documentation sometimes included contradictory information. It was hard to tell if we were finding the most current documentation.
September 28, 2017

Support Rating

MindTouch customer support is great. They're very responsive, always friendly and helpful, and are willing to look into things when an answer does not come easily. I've always had my issues resolved within a day or two and give glowing marks to the techs who have helped me. When cases need to be escalated, I am usually contacted by the next-tier tech within a day.
October 31, 2017

Support Rating

Support is hit or miss. There have been times where I've had a meeting scheduled for troubleshooting and they don't bother to show up, nor is there any follow-up after missing the appointment. Depending on who you get, you might get good service or not. Sometimes their lack of training or product understanding leads to a lot of frustration and repeated efforts to take it up the chain. Once, I had to push back for 3 months before they finally submitted the request to product to fix a bug.
October 24, 2017

Support Rating

Support was significantly improved during the time I worked with MindTouch. I wish MindTouch would facilitate a community area for customer discussions (there used to be one). For example, web forum, listserv, Me Too lists and things like that.
October 23, 2017

Support Rating

Very responsive support and development team. I was provided with resources whenever needed and received a response within minutes of sending an email.
October 20, 2017

Support Rating

Have always been satisfied with the fast and knowledgeable responses. Support team is willing to teach me what to do instead of solving the problem for me. I appreciate that. On-Boarding resources and webinars are very helpful too.
October 18, 2017

Support Rating

I have had great success in getting answers or responses. I've even sent their support emails meant for another support stream and they were willing to try to help despite it not being their product. Good people!

What is MindTouch?

MindTouch is a leader in customer self-service software. According to the vendor, MindTouch brings the customer record (CRM) and customers’ self-service behavior together to better understand their experience with the brand. Additionally the vendor says companies like Accenture, ADP, McKinsey, Sprinklr, Whirlpool, and Zuora rely on MindTouch for effective self-service and because it helps them create actionable customer insights. MindTouch has been named one of 2017’s “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities. MindTouch aims to make an organization’s customers smarter, happier, and more successful.

MindTouch Features

Has featureCustomer self-service
Has featureAgent enablement
Has featureField service
Has featureContextual help
Has featureDocumentation authoring and publishing
Has featureCRM integration

Watch Smart Content is the Future

Watch Enhancing Customer Experience through Data

MindTouch Downloadables

MindTouch Integrations

Salesforce Service Cloud, Google Analytics, Zendesk Support Suite, SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly SAP Hybris), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Single Sign-On (SAML 2.0), Salesforce Sales Cloud, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Contextual Help, SAP Cloud for Customer, eCommerce

MindTouch Competitors

Oracle InQuira, Bespoke in-house built XML publishing pipeline tools for HTML/PDF, Custom Self-Service tools

MindTouch Pricing