I saw a review that was evaluating Mirakl vs. SAP Commerce. To my surprise, folks were actually comparing the two. It is comparing apples to oranges truly. SAP Commerce is a commerce engine with core commerce functionalities like UI, cart, checkout, quoting, PSP integration, etc. while Mirakl is simply a MIDDLEWARE to transform a commerce platform into a 3PL/Marketplace model. Mirakl is NOT a commerce platform. It is a platform that allows sellers to manage their products, offers, and then their orders (when these are placed by the customer and accepted by the seller). SAP Commerce is a beast. Mirakl merely extends it with a few additional 3PL features. Their SAP Commerce extension is pretty slick!
- Taxonomy and Product Synchronization
- Seller Synchronization
- Order split and Synchronization
- Customer Service Features - incidents, seller evaluations, order messaging, order reception, etc.
- Their management to start with (not kidding!)
- Cost of Mirakl can be dramatic
It is scalable, if the cost is not an issue it is a good solution.