As we are a Miva Merchant Partner, we provide workflow and add-on tools for the Miva Merchant platform. In addition, we run our …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Miva, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Miva offers a CSS template-based system to customize the look and theme of a site and manage the WCMS elements of the site. This solution includes merchandising tools and tools that are designed to optimize the shopping and checkout experience. Additionally, the system comes with rule-based taxes, shipping calculations and live tax estimating tools.
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Content Management System
- Supported: Catalog Management System
- Supported: Inventory Management System
- Supported: Discounting and Coupons
- Supported: Online Store Reporting
- Supported: Business to Business Ecommerce
- Supported: Business to Consumer Ecommerce
- Supported: Complex Ecommerce Data Management
- Marketview Liquor was struggling using a custom in house shopping cart that hindered their business. They chose Miva to unlock their online sales potential.
- Crown Automotive is a Business to Business specialist selling Jeep parts, they needed to expand online and only Miva could handle all of their unique requirements.
- DryCase ran into issues with Volusion and chose Miva for their next generation ecommerce site.
- Coolest Shoes in California ran into lots of problems with open source PrestaShop and switched to Miva to streamline their operational issues and keep them focused on their business.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro
- Chase Paymentech
- PayPal Express Checkout
- PayPal Payments Pro
- Canada Post
- King Webmaster
- FirstData Global Gateway
- Intuit Merchant Services
- eBridge Connections
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||90%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||8%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||2%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|